If the human race was wiped out....

Interesting stuff pc thanks for that.
In other news, I've set my camera up in the garden 2 days running now, and I've not seen one single squirrel. I've even put nuts out for them. They must be camera shy.

They are rare mainly because we have either eaten them or destroyed their habitat.

If we disapeared the planet would carry on and nature do it's thing, after all Earth is over 4 billion years old and first known species was 555 million years ago.

Maybe another species would evolve over time to a level of cognitive abilities as us, in fact some.scientist are now hypothisising weay not be the first civilasation to have evolved and lived here and one could have existed and been totally wiped out billions of years ago.

Life always finds a way
Firstly why do you assume that “cognitive ability” is a universal evolutionary route?
all the evidence is that it is a unique fluke, shared by no other animal on the planet.
Secondly please provide one source for your bonkers notion that previous civilisations Ever existed billions of years ago.

to be honest
i dont give a fuck anymore
if we left right now,this instant
for all the good the minority bad ,spoils everything for most people
whatever transpired after
it couldn't be less uncaring
so it can all go for me
im beaten
alas

Firstly why do you assume that “cognitive ability” is a universal evolutionary route?
all the evidence is that it is a unique fluke, shared by no other animal on the planet.
Secondly please provide one source for your bonkers notion that previous civilisations Ever existed billions of years ago.

Firsly I said something could (not will) evolve to have it just like we did, flukes can happen more than once.

Secondly google it I am not your secretary.

The apes would take control. They'd rename earth something like planet of the apes. Fucking apes.

Firsly I said something could (not will) evolve to have it just like we did, flukes can happen more than once.

Secondly google it I am not your secretary.

that the best you’ve got.
It’s infantile bullshit.
Do you know what scientific evidence is?
I doubt it given the shite sources you are using.
It’s puerile.
Try learning some proper science like the way the atmosphere has developed over the history of the planet.
Like the way the planet temperature has swung around over millennia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.