If the takeover didn't happen in 2008?

I see Farhad moshiri and usmanov taking interest in yers before Everton lol

Who really knows?? Theres been good owners without the mega money like FSG . Of course I know that lot have spent fortunes as well but still not had financial backing city, Chelsea, psg real Madrid, Bayern and others had

You've scouted lot of talent that didn't need mega money to acquire

Ground sharing with the rags on a site in docklands, hating every minute of it.

Two things be happening last season:

We'd have had our heads in our hands lamenting Theo Walcott's inability to finish.

We'd have kissed and made up with Kappa at some point, so the ground would be full of less than wholly athletic fans in those tighter cut tops Kappa seem to favour these days.

Not sure which of these two makes me shudder more, probably the latter.

I think I read that they were also looking at Newcastle and Everton the same time as us so we may have been watching their treble parade on the telly in an alternate universe. Although Everton winning the treble would have seriously annoyed the Liverpool fans so maybe that alternate universe is not all bad.

I think I read that they were also looking at Newcastle and Everton the same time as us so we may have been watching their treble parade on the telly in an alternate universe. Although Everton winning the treble would have seriously annoyed the Liverpool fans so maybe that alternate universe is not all bad.
Us winning it upsets the rags AND the dippers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.