If this guy becomes Prime Minister...

des hardi said:
miliband??? a PR diaster.......... always looks stupid.... always will be stupid.

i`ve flushed more intelligence down the loo (we all have, maybe even scum fans....that`s how thick he is! )

He has a 2:1 from Oxford and a Masters degree from the LSE.

Maybe he isn't a complete intellectual diaster?

Damocles said:
des hardi said:
miliband??? a PR diaster.......... always looks stupid.... always will be stupid.

i`ve flushed more intelligence down the loo (we all have, maybe even scum fans....that`s how thick he is! )

Really, I think he struggles to complete a sentence when talking ,the baboon.

ArdwickBlue said:
argyle said:
worsleyweb said:
Instead of just spouting right wing nut jobs can rascal or Chabel list 5 good reasons why I should vote labour and not the Tories?

Here's a UKIP soundbite generator so you don't have to give reasons

o-UKIP-SOUNDBITE-GENERATOR-570.jpg

Brilliant.

I liked "The EU is turning our grandchildren into wind turbines".
That is excellent!

I got 'The EU is run by Germans'

Paulmcfc2703 said:
ArdwickBlue said:
argyle said:
Here's a UKIP soundbite generator so you don't have to give reasons

o-UKIP-SOUNDBITE-GENERATOR-570.jpg

Brilliant.

I liked "The EU is turning our grandchildren into wind turbines".
That is excellent!

I got 'The EU is run by Germans'

I got 'Lenny Henry is spending all your money on Russell Brand'

Would anyone seriously prefer farage to miliband? Ukip,the party where closet racists can find a home. The one thing cameron has over miliband is his persona,he comes across well and speaks well,and yet....for all that and considering the daily mail mob state that he is doing a great job...he is at best level pegging with the "useless" miliband? I suspect tory voters are very very nervous right now and so they should be,the nest they can get is another coalition...god help us if cameron ever did get a majority.

Damocles said:
des hardi said:

Someone who has those qualifications, who comes across as poorly (and lacking in intellectual sharpness) as Milliband does, suggests hard work and a complete lack of a social life, rather than genuine, innate talent was the prime factor in those qualifications. Nothing wrong with those characteristics, far from it. I greatly admire people who make the most of whatever talent they possess, but we're talking of someone running to be Prime Minister, not soneone about to undertake a second interview for the role of regional sales manager looking after a team of IT reps in North and West Yorkshire.

Stupid? Demonstrably not.

Impressively intelligent? I would also say not.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Damocles said:
des hardi said:

Someone who has those qualifications, who comes across as poorly (and lacking in intellectual sharpness) as Milliband does, suggests hard work and a complete lack of a social life, rather than genuine, innate talent was the prime factor in those qualifications. Nothing wrong with those characteristics, far from it. I greatly admire people who make the most of whatever talent they possess, but we're talking of someone running to be Prime Minister, not soneone about to undertake a second interview for the role of regional sales manager looking after a team of IT reps in North and West Yorkshire.

Thatcher got a second class honours degree.

Just a pity she didn't end up as a regional sales manager looking after a team of IT reps in North and West Yorkshire.

des hardi said:
Damocles said:
des hardi said:

Really, I think he struggles to complete a sentence when talking ,the baboon.

Its the nasal voice, I am struggling to take anything that a guy with a Play-Do nose says seriously

chabal said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Damocles said:

Thatcher got a second class honours degree.

Just a pity she didn't end up as a regional sales manager looking after a team of IT reps in North and West Yorkshire.
The Lady's not for Turing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.