If this is how the club treat loyal supporters...

Ireland_for_pm

At the Blackpool game 60 minutes into the match i was dragged out of my seats by the stewards and took onto the concourse where i found myself with 2 women staff and about 6 stewards. They told me they have had a comlaint from someone around me about my swearing. This was so wrong as I think i only swore a few times in the game and it was to myself very quietly, not standing up screaming it. Just so i could go back to watching the match i told them i admitted to swearing quietly to myself and i apoligize to anyone i may have offended. They told me through the clubs policy that i had to be removed from me the ground and they took my season ticket off me. I went down some stairs and was shown the door and i told them to come up with me now and i will point out every person who has swore around me and lets get them removed. Even my dad left his seat to see what was going on and admitted to them he had swore more than me in the game. Ive now lost my season ticket and they did not give me a say and i couldnt defend myself. The club is a joke and will not be supporting them again until they sort this out. I go home and away and have had a season ticket since we was in division 2 at maine road and have been every game since then. Does anyone else agree that this is a joke or have i gone off the rails?

Stewards are coonts - not rags by any chance were they ? Hope top brass are reading this - swearing at football match virtually a crime these days - gets right on my fookin tits the PC brigade - ok if it´s OTT you should be told to tone it down either by your fellow fans or the stewards but ejection and removal of ST without even a warning is fookin scandalous - I know who I blame and it aint the club

what a joke! everyone swears at football! people who complain are complete tossers! my mate got grassed up for summet he did by a fellow 'fan' and banned for 3 years.

Citizen52 said:
Seems a bit excessive to me. Technically foul or abusive language isn't tolerated but I think you'd have at least a few hundred banned for that.

I'm never singing Johnson's song again!
Well another point i made was lets remove the 40000 people who have just been singing the referee's a w*nk*r.

What stand are you in? Because if they took your season card of you for swearing half the people in the ground would have there's taken of em!.. First of all, You'd thought you would get a warning before doing that to you. Can understand it if you were being racist but just swearing seems really harsh!

I have sat in the same place (more or less) since 1998 after moving to a better seat in the Kippax when a lot of people let their season tickets go when we were relegated into Div 2. I sit very near to the corporate seats on Level 2 of the East Stand and we have heard various rumours about a price hike next season. Worringly though, this season the stewards near to me have become much stricter on swearing and have warned the guys I sit near. A couple of games ago a steward came over and asked someone to "calm down" even though he wasn't swearing. It looks very much like the club want fan like us that swear and get animated at the very least moved or at worse out of the club. It's very sad but I think that's the way it's going in certain parts of the ground now by the sound of it.

If you were in the family stand then there may be a point. Anywhere else, though... it's a football match for f***'s sake.

waspish said:
What stand are you in? Because if they took your season card of you for swearing half the people in the ground would have there's taken of em!.. First of all, You'd thought you would get a warning before doing that to you. Can understand it if you were being racist but just swearing seems really harsh!
Colin Bell stand level 2. Well i thought it was a warning but i only apologized cos i was missing the match, then they said they had to remove me from the ground as if id had a fight.

inthenextlife said:
I have sat in the same place (more or less) since 1998 after moving to a better seat in the Kippax when a lot of people let their season tickets go when we were relegated into Div 2. I sit very near to the corporate seats on Level 2 of the East Stand and we have heard various rumours about a price hike next season. Worringly though, this season the stewards near to me have become much stricter on swearing and have warned the guys I sit near. A couple of games ago a steward came over and asked someone to "calm down" even though he wasn't swearing. It looks very much like the club want fan like us that swear and get animated at the very least moved or at worse out of the club. It's very sad but I think that's the way it's going in certain parts of the ground now by the sound of it.

Wembley and the Emirates have an entirely corperate second tier.

Our ground is similar to both of these.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.