If this is how the club treat loyal supporters...

Having been arrested previously for PERSISTENT STANDING I know what you are going through.

I gatecrashed a meeting in the Directors Meeting rooms and informed The then chairman (Wardle) and Chief Exec (Mackintosh) about how I'd been treated by police and City stewards. I spent 6 hours in Collyhurst nick.

It was an appalling experience!!!!!!!

You are going to have to start writing LETTERS to everyone and hope they listen and are sympathetic.

Completely ridiculous. Might as well ban practically the entire ground. My sympathies mate. Hope it gets sorted without too much fuss and whoever complained, if you're reading this, you are an utter twat.

Skashion said:
Completely ridiculous. Might as well ban practically the entire ground. My sympathies mate. Hope it gets sorted without too much fuss and whoever complained, if you're reading this, you are an utter twat.

Agreed

They are talking about increasing the capacity, if they keep pulling stunts like like they should look into reducing it

No smoke without fire imo, I'm sorry, but it's unlikely you were thrown out for expressing a few expletives.

For someone to bother making a complaint to the stewards (they're not listening in to 47,000 people) it had to be something pretty bad and very persistent.

There is always two sides to every story so I'm not going to extend my sympathies to someone who has been ejected from the ground and season card rescinded without hearing the other side. I don't for a minute think that the club or any steward would do that lightly (on the whole they are a good bunch trying to do a difficult job)

If you are one of these whingers who swears at your own players then I'm glad you got slung out, we could do with enforcing that policy a bit more in my view.

Completely understand you must be feeling pretty bad at the moment ( I know I would) but can't say I have any sympathy for you as I'm very dubious you have given an honest version of events. Not saying its not true just that I have to say I take it with a pinch of salt.

whatever actually happened, the more worrying point is that stewards are ejecting people on the grounds of unfounded complaints - this is wide open to abuse, anyone could get anyone else kicked out

City Raider said:
whatever actually happened, the more worrying point is that stewards are ejecting people on the grounds of unfounded complaints - this is wide open to abuse, anyone could get anyone else kicked out

Hence why I doubt said City fans version of events !

I also hope someone from the club reads this thread, over the past two seasons i've witnessed a geezer who is friendly with our block steward, he has kicked off with 5 people in total during this period and all five of them have been kicked out no question, and 4 of them were totally his fault on the third one at the start of this season i made my own complaint to the head steward at the back stand and got nowhere, (apart from glances from a certain steward) 4th and 5th time i thought whats the point.
you would think i suffer from tourettes on matchday christ i can spend 90mins screaming at refs not that i want banning myself (and your plight is making me think calm it) but your in the same stand as me not the family stand, you can not have different rules for different people sort it city you set of cunts (it's an illness sorry) contact the club and good luck mate sounds like the dizzy heights are affecting the staff.
long gone are the days of everyone jumping the stewards with our own justice.

The Colin bell stand level two is the level all the corporate sit and cook and the chairman are so I can see why they are trying clean it up! Still can't get me head around that you never had a warning! Every one deserves a second chance!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.