If this is how the club treat loyal supporters...

Blue Mooner said:
urbanblue67 said:

For the record, I'm no 'do-gooder' I have been goimg to City for over 20 years and stood in the top right corner of the Kippax for many years as a teenager.

However, I fully support the club in trying to weed out trouble causers and those who ruin the experience of going to a game for others.

Snitches, grasses, call them what you will, these people have obviously reported behaviour that they find objectionable and they have rightly reported this to the stewards (why should people have to put up with unacceptable behaviour) This is then corrobarated completely independently by the stewards (as I suspected and reported above) and then said 'idiot' is thrown out and seasoncard confiscated. Of course if the stewards think this is just some sanctimonious busy body who shouldn't be at afootball match then clearly they will take no action against the person who has been reported.

I can't comment on 'Irelands' case except to say that I find it highly unlikely he has had his seasoncard confiscated for a few incidents of swearing. With respect he's hardly going to come on here saying I was abusing the players and threatening women and children (and for the record I'm not suggesting that is what he has done)

If it genuinely is the case that he has been thrown out and s/c confiscated for a few incidents of swearing - which I personally doubt - then I genuinely feel sorry for the guy and he should take it up with the club, but no one on here can genuinely stick up for someone when they have no idea what has actually gone on.

I find it a very sorry state of affairs that so many blues on here have no respect for other people except for themselves and that just cos your at the football you can behave however the hell you like with no consideration for others.

I sing and shout and scream more than most but I guarantee I never feel the need to let my behaviour adversely effect my fellow fan. If that makes me a tw*t or whatever else I've been called on here then what a sorry state of affairs.

nah fella it was only in jest! at the end of the day none of us really know what went on but the op, but just for swearing to be denied access to the club you adore makes me feel sorry for the guy (like you say if true) i'd be devastated.
but some of the stewards are jumped up toy cops and like i said i've seen with my own eyes 5 guys kicked out because they have argued with a stewards mate, and 4 were his mates fault no doubt about it, but as you say there are also some right horrible b@stards too, one that comes to mind is that guy on the video on another thread a few weeks back, screaming and being a right aggressive prick just no need for that.
and people like that don't belong anywhere let alone football.

The Family Stand is starting to piss me off as is the clubs pandering to them and fuck you attitude to everyone who isn't six or has a six year old.

oakiecokie said:
WNRH said:
The Family Stand is starting to piss me off as is the clubs pandering to them and fuck you attitude to everyone who isn't six or has a six year old.

And one day, you to may start a family !!!

I hopefully will, and when i do i will tell him or her that what they hear or see at the football will not be tolerated infront of anyone especially me and their mother and that if watching premier league football for 90 mins isn't entertaining enough without some gimmick in the concourses or some clown doing tricks before the game then they shouldn't be coming with me to the football.

WNRH said:

Well don't go in the fuckin family stand then and it won't piss you off so much will it...? if you dont go in there then its got fuck all to do with you what goes on and if you haven't got kids your opinion on them is irrelevent.
Besides what has the F stand gotta do with this..? the OP wasn't even in there.!

Makes you wonder how many of you heroes went to City as a kid. Kids have every right to watch football without some overweight, impotent, middle aged fuck pig swearing his fat hairy arse off for 90 minutes.

South Stand is where you're allowed to do as you please. Family stand is for kids so just watch your mouth, it's not that hard providing you have a reasonable grasp of your native tongue.

I swear when in the company of men but when with children I prefer to act like a mature adult as opposed to a prick.

There's a time and place for everything.

loads of people swearing around us in the family stand me included occassionally. better keep a check on that i guess but i thought it was part of the fun, i used to love hearing all the swearing when i was a kid and used to go watch cardiff at ninian park with my dad (btw to this day if i swear in front of him i am in trouble, but at the footie/watchin sport no problem, and i will teach my boys the same).

also after the everton fiasco, i saw 2 coppers pushing around some bloody faced teenager, the language they were using was disgusting. i felt like giving them an earfull for swearing in front of my 5 year old, but thought better of it cause they were pretty angry and might have turned on me, and might be slightly hypocritical. i almost never swear normally, only when watching sport. been told off watching rugby but never at football. for fucks sake!!!

understand how ireland for pm feels, but can apreciate other opinions on the post... exactly same thing happened to me two years ago against fulham.you have to email or write in to peter flecther ( stadium manager) to submit your defence.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Makes you wonder how many of you heroes went to City as a kid. Kids have every right to watch football without some overweight, impotent, middle aged fuck pig swearing his fat hairy arse off for 90 minutes.

South Stand is where you're allowed to do as you please. Family stand is for kids so just watch your mouth, it's not that hard providing you have a reasonable grasp of your native tongue.

I swear when in the company of men but when with children I prefer to act like a mature adult as opposed to a prick.

There's a time and place for everything

So true... if someone isnt capable of getting frustrated without screaming abuse and swearing with every other word when they know there's kids about, then I suggest they lay off the beer, and read some dictionaries..

But on the subject of the OP, if you've been banned for the circumstances as you say, then its a bag of shite and you should phone and appeal ...without swearing and getting irate..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.