If this is how the club treat loyal supporters...

bluestevei said:
pedigreeblue said:
May be better if you stay away from the games...,

why

Because if you are the type of person who doesn't care if one of our players is getting upset, agitated, demotivated and generally pissed off by a small minority of our fans who seem to go to a game intent on booing and hurling abuse at there own team i would rather you didn't go.

Palerider said:
Swearing is certainly not the worse crime around. I think in these sort of cases they should have "booked" you and if you are caught again in the season then perhaps have taken it further. Realistically, with the number of children around the ground, many parents would not want their kids within earshot of bad language. But if it happened as you have stated then I think you have been harshly treated.

Fuck the kids! There is a family stand for them, people should be able to swear if they so wish and if some prick doesn't like his precious kids hearing swearing elsewhere in the ground, then sod him.

sounds really harsh to me. I sit in the executive seats in the colin bell stand and got really carried away at the everton game, swearing, shouting and generally giving it large to several of the everton fans also sitting in the corporate area! One of the stewards did come up to me but just asked me to sit down and be quiet. On what you said, I should have been thrown out, hung drawn and quartered - but because we have padded seats, perhaps it is oen rule for those seats and sod the others.

Whilst a bit of swearing is going to go on in every single ground all over the place, the only reason for trhowing someone out and taking a season ticket away from someone is on the basis that firstly, they provided you with a strong verbal warning not to do it again and you take no notice, or you do something to insite problems or cause true offence to those around you. A quiet 'fuck off' does not constitute the action taken against you, but on the other hand, we only have your word for it.

I think you should at least appeal

So one idiot can report an incident to some stewards and if two or three of the wankers are having a bad day they can decide to pick out anyone in the crowd and take their season ticket away from them?

If ANYONE actually agrees with that this world is doomed.

bluestevei said:
god I'm glad those women ain't next to me at the game, I'm usually start about a min into game, against the ref,the other teams player or even having a go at one of our players, but no one has said a word as there are more doing it. But i think that taking your season ticket off you is stealing as you own it no way a steward can take it off you, but have a word with the club and say you got over excited about something and you are sorry.

Hey don't blame us women for it. If everyone was to be banned for swearing i'm pretty sure i'd be banned at least a thousand times over It's them bastard referees and linesmen I blame, if they weren't so shit we wouldn't have this problem.

Peter Flecther is a disgrace to MCFC, I hope he gets sacked, maybe if I make something up about him, he will get punished with no trial or defence.

pedigreeblue said:
bluestevei said:

Because if you are the type of person who doesn't care if one of our players is getting upset, agitated, demotivated and generally pissed off by a small minority of our fans who seem to go to a game intent on booing and hurling abuse at there own team i would rather you didn't go.

and carnt fans get pissed off with some players who dont put a shift in, but hey they are only on 80-100k a week poor sods. and dont fans get pissed off with pics of our players fighting each other at fucking training, i care if some players aint doing there job and if it upsets 1 or 2 tough. the players are paid vast amounts and start fighting ffs, there job is to play football against other teams, not to fight there team mates ffs.

I think the whole ground is slowly being 'sanitised'. A couple of matches ago there was a tannoy announcement that swearing in the Family Stand would not be tolerated and there was the possibility of ejection. The next home match the same announcement but it said that swearing would not be tolerated 'especially in the Family Stand'. So, anywhere else and it was a possibility. There was also that commotion about the EFC fan in corporate last season who had the altercation with Garry Cook. So swearing is something that may well be totally banned by the end of the season throughout the ground.

Not everybody who has ever been to a football match will find the need to resort to invective but I have always found it very difficult to last long into the first opening minutes, certainly if there is a kicking merchant on the opposition, or the referee on the day happens to be Crappenberg, Dowd, Atkinson, Dean, Walton, Webb, Marriner, or Mason. And the variety of lino this season would make a saint swear.

Those ejected from the ground for swearing or smoking should not, in the first instance suffer anything more than a one match ban. And in the ensuing 'inquiry' where this Fletcher guy sifts through the evidence, that same evidence should be made available to the accused. Anything less would not meet the minimum requirements of natural justice, and as the OP includes 'the treatment of fans' in his thread, the club should bend over backwards to make sure that they are treated fairly.

As for swearing, what would they do with the players swearing on the pitch, swearing at an official? And did Micah cop for it after the Villa cup match a few seasons back?

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
I think the whole ground is slowly being 'sanitised'. A couple of matches ago there was a tannoy announcement that swearing in the Family Stand would not be tolerated and there was the possibility of ejection. The next home match the same announcement but it said that swearing would not be tolerated 'especially in the Family Stand'. So, anywhere else and it was a possibility. There was also that commotion about the EFC fan in corporate last season who had the altercation with Garry Cook. So swearing is something that may well be totally banned by the end of the season throughout the ground.

Not everybody who has ever been to a football match will find the need to resort to invective but I have always found it very difficult to last long into the first opening minutes, certainly if there is a kicking merchant on the opposition, or the referee on the day happens to be Crappenberg, Dowd, Atkinson, Dean, Walton, Webb, Marriner, or Mason. And the variety of lino this season would make a saint swear.

Those ejected from the ground for swearing or smoking should not, in the first instance suffer anything more than a one match ban. And in the ensuing 'inquiry' where this Fletcher guy sifts through the evidence, that same evidence should be made available to the accused. Anything less would not meet the minimum requirements of natural justice, and as the OP includes 'the treatment of fans' in his thread, the club should bend over backwards to make sure that they are treated fairly.

As for swearing, what would they do with the players swearing on the pitch, swearing at an official? And did Micah cop for it after the Villa cup match a few seasons back?

you forgot foy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.