If True Who Are They Two "Blow Your Mind Singings"

Where do people see us strengthening in summer, then?

Hart

Richards, Kompany, [New], [New/Zab?]

De Jong, Yaya

Sanchez?, Fabregas/Iniesta?, Silva

Ibrahimovic?

Is that how people see us lining up next season, Personally, I think any midfield like that would be a dream come true, but I am a big believer in abit of pace and power upfront, keeping Tevez if we can attract a side like above would be immense.

I don't think either Fabregas or Iniesta will be in blue next season, mind. :(

Mad 4 It said:
All big money deals/transfers are usually linked, therefore we could see something like

Tevez to Barca + 40m for Iniesta

Fab to Barca for 40m

Looks like a goer to me!

Just seen this on the BBC:

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is in negotiations with Real Madrid to bring striker Karim Benzema to the Emirates in a deal totalling £40m this summer.
Full story: caughtoffside.com

That, along with this from Wednesday:

Manchester City want Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas to bolster their midfield after securing their place Champions League for next season. Boss Roberto Mancini says he also wants AC Milan striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic at Eastlands.
Read more: The Sun

How does £40 - £50m for Fabregas sound? Makes some sense... I know there's the Barca issue but it's a thought.

flightless said:
Mad 4 It said:
All big money deals/transfers are usually linked, therefore we could see something like

Tevez to Barca + 40m for Iniesta

Fab to Barca for 40m

Looks like a goer to me!

Just seen this on the BBC:

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is in negotiations with Real Madrid to bring striker Karim Benzema to the Emirates in a deal totalling £40m this summer.
Full story: caughtoffside.com

That, along with this from Wednesday:

Manchester City want Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas to bolster their midfield after securing their place Champions League for next season. Boss Roberto Mancini says he also wants AC Milan striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic at Eastlands.
Read more: The Sun

How does £40 - £50m for Fabregas sound? Makes some sense... I know there's the Barca issue but it's a thought.

It is caughtoffisde, so would take it with a pinch of salt. But there's no smoke without fire. Fab would be a great signing but I think he will will go to Barca.

How about this:

Benzema to Arsenal, Fab to Barca, Iniesta to us (don't want Xavi, makes no commercial sense unless the fee is small).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.