If True Who Are They Two "Blow Your Mind Singings"

blinkblue said:
Mad 4 It said:
Change Lescott for Subotic and no to Baines
I would very, very much prefer Coentrao but I just put Baines there because I've heard a lot of talk about it. I would love someone like Subotic or Chiellini to partner Kompany, however I have been really impressed with Lescott of late, don't know how he's do in the Champion's League though.

Lescott has improved and would be excellent for the bench but against top teams is not good enough to play alongside Kompany. The defenders we should be looking at are Subotic, Hummels or Howedes. From what I remember Chiellini said he is happy where he is

Harry Redknapp certainly seems to know a lot about Manchester City.

His recent interviews, including the one given to Lord Alan Sugar shown last night on the BBC, seems to indicate that he knows more about the wages of our footballers than those at White Hart Lane. He admits that the players wages at Spurs are a mystery to him as he leaves that side of the business to the directors.

Previously he has reiterated that he gives the board a shortlist of those he would like to sign and let them get on with it. Unlike our potential signings. He might be right. Remember he is, despite protestations to the contrary, on decent terms with agents. Agents sometimes are indiscreet.

Perhaps we have concluded at least one major signing that would live up to his hyperbolic remark.

Hopefully City will at least wait till after the FA Cup final and the 2 remainings fixtures in the league b4 details are released.<br /><br />-- Wed May 11, 2011 11:49 am --<br /><br />
Mad 4 It said:
blinkblue said:
I would very, very much prefer Coentrao but I just put Baines there because I've heard a lot of talk about it. I would love someone like Subotic or Chiellini to partner Kompany, however I have been really impressed with Lescott of late, don't know how he's do in the Champion's League though.

Lescott has improved and would be excellent for the bench but against top teams is not good enough to play alongside Kompany. The defenders we should be looking at are Subotic, Hummels or Howedes. From what I remember Chiellini said he is happy where he is

Chiellini is a fine defensive player with one really bad negative trait. His distribution is woeful.

First post - Hi all!

Bale will be one I'd say. 'Arry would count Bale as "blow your mind" and it might go a way towards explaining how he can speak as confidently as he has... Just a thought there.

flightless said:
First post - Hi all!

Bale will be one I'd say. 'Arry would count Bale as "blow your mind" and it might go a way towards explaining how he can speak as confidently as he has... Just a thought there.

Swap shop, he wants Ade, Given and Bellamy!

it seems that someone from city has told old 'arry about our two 'mind blowing signings' without revealing who they actually are. so it seems irrelevant to who he would consider 'mind blowing' as its more than likely he doesn't have a clue.

Aguero and sneijder for me though

Mad 4 It said:
blinkblue said:

Dortmund comfortably won the Bungesliga and are playing in the CL. Their 2 CBs are going nowhere and we've never even been linked to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.