If twitcher

dw7 said:
LoveCity said:
Please list all of Harry's achievements in his long managerial career compared to Mancini's fairly short managerial career.

thats history dont be like liverpool fans and look to the future

Read the quotes from VDV - he pretty much says Redknapp does no tactics and just sends them out to play.

The thing with twitcher is he does the simple things well. The passing and movement of the team is brilliant, they never try to over do things, they clear when they need to, shoot when they should instead of fannying around with it and everyone of the players work there bollocks off for the team and the manager, hardly any city players do this. its to slow, not enough passion and to many who feel they are there for a payday. I said a couple of weeks ago we will not fonish 4th, tottenham will do and i still stand by that judgement. we cant even beat some greek side ive never heard of. Tottenham, who i hate by the way deserve a hell of a lot of credit. They have just beaten AC Milan in their back garden,

dw7 said:
kenzie115 said:
You may not have noticed but we're actually above them in the league.
Not till they play their game in hand

Join their 35000 waiting list then.

I happen to think we'll finish where we are now, above them

I dont like the man but he is a good manager! We wouldn't be playing out boring 0-0 snoozefests away at third rate shit Greek teams with him in charge!

dw7 said:
Was our manager we'd win near enough to everything
Knee-jerk reaction or what?

I thought City played well against Utd, and as for tonight Aris defended like mad at home on a poor surface so it wasn't easy. The test was Utd, and although we lost, the performance was good

As for Spurs, they lost control of the game in the 2nd half to an ageing team, and hit Milan with a sucker-punch.

Mancini is building a club for success. Twicher is building a team to win something this season.

If RM were to leave we would still be good enuff to go on because of the foundation. If Twicher leaves they will go into relegation.

PaleBlue said:
rickmcfc said:
well look at what he has acheived in the same amount of time, less money and players wasnting it a hell of a lot more than our players, i love bobby manc but things recently are not 100% in my opinion. We really need to pull our socks up, and sharpish.

This. We get a draw against 5th placed Greek team, Spuds go and do Ac in the San Siro. Credit Spuds. If we don't get weaving we'll miss out on 4th again.

Spuds games drawn 8
City games drawn 7

And from one played less

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.