If united went down...

I have seen them lose all their star players, get relegated to Division 2, go into administration and have the OT ground capacity reduced to 20,000 beacause they had no money to repair it.

Unfortunately it was only on Football manager 09

How sad am I?

Bluesparks said:
I would miss them, I know we all love to slag them off but without Derby day we would be missing out on a hugely exciting part of the season (well for me anyway).

yeh like fuck, i hope they drop and drop and drop, lets see the plastics turn up v maccesfield.
i would be jumping with joy.

I would want us all to be magnanimous about it.

The rags really kicked us when we were down and it would confuse them if we were all helpful and supportive.

vonksbignose said:
Not as happy as if they fuckin burnt down!!!

Not as happy as if they bunt down and it was me that did it and I got away with it

They are a prime example of what happens to the media when a oollective in dis-proporsionate[spelling]numbers to the rest of the popullation gets their hands on it.I love "derby;s"--eg everton v liverpool,,spurs v arse,,etc.they ARE derby;s and should be enjoyed by the supporters of these teams in good spirit and banter..The rags however,represent propagander in its worst form[brown talking about tranny,proves the point]it makes me puke,I hate it,I hated the late sixties and early seventies when we had that great side,but all we got was utd this utd that.Utd getting religated in 74,and avery other night they were making the main news and how they are "coming back".No, I hate them with a passion,and would love to see them like Leeds one day.

I know this is pathetic but the scum getting relegated would be one of the best days of my life. After 29 years of being laughed at in school and work, i would relish returning the compliment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.