If united went down...

United go down or we win a Trophy. We win the Trophy.

United go down or I win the Lottery. United to go down.

United go down or I have Carnal knowledge with Madonna or/and the nice Lady who works at the Library. United to go down.

United to go down or I get sacked from the same Job I have had for 24 years. I shall sign on.

United go down or I get sent to prison for something I didn't do. Not sure about that one.

United go down or My House burns down ( Mortgage paid off ) and I have forgotten to renew my House Insurance. A relative can put me up.

I'd love to see those rag twats go down faster than a Bangkok hooker. Down & down 'til they are struggling in the Northern Premier.

CTID

Just make sure you put your money on them now to go down 5000 / 1 and you would have something to celebrate.

The thought of choosing who to support in the 2012 league 1 playoff final between Leeds and the rags would be hard

I think its on the cards within the next few years anyway. Yes I would be happy as I'm hoping it would stick in the throat with those arrogant bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.