If Valencia buy a new striker....

feedthegoat said:
Bongo Joe said:
feedthegoat said:
Never going to happen. David Villa has said on numerous occasions he wants to remain in Spain. He will go to Barca or Madrid at the end of the season. I don't believe he would even consider us at the moment.
....except in circumstances where the future of the club is at risk. He has Valencia's best interests at heart and if they're on the brink of going under then he'll save them and leave wherever. We have to money to do it and no matter where we are in the table or how bad we're playing then we have a chance of getting him.
Even if Valencia want to sell him he doesn't have to agree to move to City. I've heard Guillem Balague discuss it more than once and he dismissed Citys chances of signing Villa in January and he had spoken to David Villa about it.

nice to no your switched on goat.

Goalkeeping coach at Valencia is J. Manuel Ochotorena and ex-dipper and Spanish. Did he arrive at Anfield and look up his long lost relatives who had previously settled in the city? Did he then forge a strong friendship with his mate, 'Toffeesforme', with whom he maintained a good relationship following his move to Valencia? Or is this utter bollocks?

BLOOMUEN said:
Goalkeeping coach at Valencia is J. Manuel Ochotorena and ex-dipper and Spanish. Did he arrive at Anfield and look up his long lost relatives who had previously settled in the city? Did he then forge a strong friendship with his mate, 'Toffeesforme', with whom he maintained a good relationship following his move to Valencia? Or is this utter bollocks?

Exactly my thoughts, think people are believing it because there is a 'mistranslation' on Valencias website that says, Origin: Liverpool. Which is meant to mean last club.

In part of the forum he said, in more words, he has a Spanish name.

It's not that much to think his side of the family have moved to Liverpool, this COULD be a reason why the now Valencia goalkeeping coach chose Liverpool for a while.

I'm semi-believing this story though my hopes aren't resting on it so much.

He's the most unusual WUM in the world if he is making this lot up, it seems to have no punchline.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.