If we all manage to get in weds v Leipzig…

How about stevie wonders load of mush.....
I just called
To say
I love you
But you won't bleeding well answer and I've been on hold for 3 hours yah bastards, stop pissing me off and answer the bloody thing

OK the last line needs a bit of work but it's nearly there
Nobody could fail to get the gist of the ditty - not even the deaf mutes in Customer Services. I got a message from my bank the other day. Could I call and confirm the email and mobile number, which they already have? Anyway, I gave them a tinkle and it was the usual "our lines are busy and we will answer as soon as . . . . . . .."! I thought 'Yer getting five mins"! I gave 'em six and they were still busy. God knows how much business is lost by companies who have fuck all staff answering the phone or can't give you a clear explanation of why summat is not quite right!

Nobody could fail to get the gist of the ditty - not even the deaf mutes in Customer Services. I got a message from my bank the other day. Could I call and confirm the email and mobile number, which they already have? Anyway, I gave them a tinkle and it was the usual "our lines are busy and we will answer as soon as . . . . . . .."! I thought 'Yer getting five mins"! I gave 'em six and they were still busy. God knows how much business is lost by companies who have fuck all staff answering the phone or can't give you a clear explanation of why summat is not quite right!
no fucking way will i remember to sing all that on wednesday !

Rise up this morning
Smile with the Beswick sun
Three little hours
Spent on my mobile
Praying City, would answer my calls and emails
Singing, this is my message to you oo ooooooh
Don’t worry, about a thing
Cos every little ring is gonna be alright

Say that you want one(x2), All of the time (x2), Say that you need one (x2), Always be mine (x2), Cos we've got a match ticket, We've got a match ticket(x2), So glad you’re mine.

If you’ve got a match ticket, got a match ticket, got a match ticket, you’re a c*nt!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.