If we don't win at Hull today.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
nicko said:
Is it over?

As good as over?

Still there for the taking?

Personally, I think that we have to win today. If we go 12 pts behind it is too big a mountain.

As the league has been my priority this year by a million miles this makes today a huge huge game.

The last few weeks need to be forgotten and we start again by beating that bent nosed Geordie fergie licker today.
Save your Dave.

You'd have to say Chelsea are favourites right now. If we were to lose today and they won and went 12 points clear, then they would be even bigger favourites, and it would be curtains imho.

The problem is we are likely to drop points in some of the very difficult games ahead. We can't go dropping points at Hull as well.

Chippy_boy said:
You'd have to say Chelsea are favourites right now. If we were to lose today and they won and went 12 points clear, then they would be even bigger favourites, and it would be curtains imho.

The problem is we are likely to drop points in some of the very difficult games ahead. We can't go dropping points at Hull as well.
Oh ye of little faith.

We will twat united, Liverpool and arsenal away. Twat them.

Len Rum said:
nicko said:
Is it over?

As good as over?

Personally, I think that we have to win today. If we go 12 pts behind it is too big a mountain.

As the league has been my priority this year by a million miles this makes today a huge huge game.

The last few weeks need to be forgotten and we start again by beating that bent nosed Geordie fergie licker today.
Save your Dave.

Yeah, I have been a member on here since 2004, just waiting for the chance to show my true rag colours.
Wanker.

nicko said:
Is it over?

As good as over?

Our 6 home games are all games we should win. We need 3 wins from 6 away.

On paper this is one of the easier aways given some of the othes eg Liverpool, Utd and Everton, but falling as it does straight after barca away, it's a game I don't expect to win. Pick up a point, recharge the batteries and then go again.

If we do win today, we will win the title, that should be the title of this thread.

Pigeonho said:
malg said:
Then the press will have fun with questions like 'who were the last club to effectively crash out of 3 competitions in one week?' etc, etc.
And that's what you would concern yourself about, what the press would say?
Just an opinion on what would happen. You need to calm down whenever anyone mentions anything to do with 'media' as not all of us think there is a conspiracy, or an agenda. My post just proffers an opinion on what will happen if we lose today.

Marvin said:
nicko said:
Is it over?

As good as over?

On paper this is one of the easier aways given some of the othes eg Liverpool, Utd and Everton, but falling as it does straight after barca away, it's a game I don't expect to win. Pick up a point, recharge the batteries and then go again.

If we do win today, we will win the title, that should be the title of this thread.

I hope so mate. If we do win it will be a brilliant boost. Just the thing we need to go again. If we lose though the confidence could start to ebb away.

As always Yayas performance is incredibly important. Hope he can take it by the scuff of neck and impose himself as the best player on the park.

Marvin said:
nicko said:
Is it over?

As good as over?

More likely we lose it today Marvin if we don't win than we win it if we win.

We can't be sure things to win the title 9 points behind Chelsea with 11 games to play.

I don't agree with you though that a point is acceptable today , its not.

Dropping two points at Norwich and losing both games against Chelsea means we have to win against Hull for a variety of reasons that go beyond the three points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.