IF we don't win the league?

If we don't get at result against Spurs at home and we miss out on our first chance to make the CL, Mancini will be fired (he's only here for 6 months anyway), players will leave, no top players will come to us without CL, and we'll never have another to chance to make the top 4, because Liverpool won't be as bad as this again, and there's no way we'll get past Arsenal, Chelsea, United, or even Spurs, who'll probably go from strength to strength. NOT looking forward to next season (2010-2011).

awest said:
How many seasons were united 2nd or 3rd before they actually won it? calm down chaps we are doing a fantastic job at the moment.

The season before the scum won the premier they bottled it think they were at one point 9 points ahead of Leeds now that is Capitulation big time

WeAreTheKippax said:
Will we ever win it?

Maybe a stupid post but just say we don't win league, Mancini gets sacked, players want to leave, we don't attract new players, a new foreign manager comes in and changes our full way of playing and we turn into a recent Chelsea.. would we go on to win it? or is it inevitable that we should win it soon?

'M'UFC

FUCK OFF RAG

I'm not going on at the op but one thing that pees me off is quite a few people these days want trophies nowadays I don't blame them I do but it's not honna be over night Rome wasn't built in a day every season we get better s o if the inevitable happens we will win it next year in most certain

Mancini will not get sacked. Missing out this season only makes the team more determined to win it. We will just be back the next season, and the next season, and the next season...till we win it.

as negative and down right sour i've been tonight, this o.p is fucking silly.

of course we will. even liverpool will again at some point (albeit in the long, long future ;))

If we don't win it this year then we'll certainly be challenging for it next year. My concern is though teams like Arsenal, Chelsea and even the rags will be busy strengthening their squads and it wont be so easy next year. We may have to continue paying over the odds for new players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.