If we draw Barca in the CL

Addam iz pro said:
Balotelli the Bison said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Does anyone think we can beat them?

Personally I think if anyone can it's Bobby

I'd say if anyone can it's Mourinho. He really does have their number. When the ref decides not to rig the game in favour of Barca they can't beat Mourinho.
Agree with the first sentence. However i think Barca have Mourinho's number. Remember the 5-0 to Barca? But if anyone can beat them, it's Mourinho.

Sorry, Have to disagree. If anyone can beat them, it's Real Madrid.

;).

Over the last couple of seasons they've been held to away draws by some very average teams in the champions league so we'd have a good chance of at least not being beaten at home. I couldn't see us winning away unless we got very lucky but the same applies to every other team as well really.

Personally I'm just relishing playing them in a competative match, bring em on, if we lose it's no big deal as long as we put a performance in and play to our strengths. If we play the way we did against the rags in the semi final then I think we have a chance of beating them.

We would have dicked 'em at Wembley. It's basically our home ground ;)

In all seriousness, it's not enough to take an offensive team and tell them to play defensively. They have to be properly drilled, something we are. The problem is all the drilling in the world may not stop Messi, who really is an anomaly in himself. It's very difficult to stifle someone like that for a full 90 minutes (plus possibly ET!). I think we would certainly have as good a chance as anyone, but I don't think it would be particularly pretty, and could easily end up like Stoke vs Us in the FA Cup final.

course we can..

[bigimg]http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/galleries/121/121190/crop_450x500_GYI0058133619.jpg[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.