If we get to either final are you going ?

We are not Liverpool, and points is only one way of tickets going to supporters.

Look how many official partners we have, how many teams and coaches, other employees. The friends, family and bodyguards away at Brighton in 2019 will only be a the tip of the iceberg.

It is almost a half way point between the UK and the UAE too.
I don't buy your argument. Liverpool have no fewer partners, teams, coaches and other employees. We are not a special case. It's not unreasonable to expect 2,500 tickets to satisfy all of the above. You said that fans will only get two-thirds of a 20,000 allocation. I don't see how we have anywhere near 6,700 hangers-on. Let's split the difference and say that the fans get 15,400 - that will very likely go down to matchday members.

I stand with Cyprus basically haha.

But on a serious point, I'd rather not go over for football, with the stabbings etc in recent years with english fans
I've not heard of stabbings in recent years.

The locals are strong on their own clubs but will have little interest in the CL other than selling souvenirs.

Istanbul is better than Rome or Paris and don't forget all the trouble at Wembley for the Euros.

I don't buy your argument. Liverpool have no fewer partners, teams, coaches and other employees. We are not a special case. It's not unreasonable to expect 2,500 tickets to satisfy all of the above. You said that fans will only get two-thirds of a 20,000 allocation. I don't see how we have anywhere near 6,700 hangers-on. Let's split the difference and say that the fans get 15,400 - that will very likely go down to matchday members.
City are worse than most clubs for it and that is why there is zero data about where the tickets go.

Liverpool have a strong independent fans' group who demand answers. Alas we can only guess.

Will definitely be in Istanbul should we get there, Wembley im not 'that' arsed about going but ill no doubt be there should we get there, depending who were playing will dictate which of the young Gaz's will be with me

I wasn’t working at the time so it was expense I couldn’t justify.

But are you agreeing or disagreeing with me? I personally think most Blues would move heaven and earth to get to a CL Final.
Think I'm agreeing with you. Every Blue I know (bar one miserable git) are planning to be in Istanbul on the 10th June

Hope your circumstances have changed from 2021 and you will be there too.

Do people reckon everyone on the CL cup scheme could get a ticket? 75k stadium so what's that, 25k per team or less?

edit: never mind, I see it's been discussed already.

I'm seriously tempted as I am on the scheme this year but will have to wait and see. I've already got two holidays booked before the end of June, a third might be pushing it financially. Anyways, long way to go yet.

Last edited:
miss both finals if we get there, bad health to old and no passport for CL and i see more on tv in fa cup final and i have been to 4 fa cup finals

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.