If we get to either final are you going ?

Both
porto was great apart from result
you got to enjoy the good times when the opportunity is there
if you miss out may never get the chance again and regret it forever
i wait to next year when CL FINAL is at wembley

Do people reckon everyone on the CL cup scheme could get a ticket? 75k stadium so what's that, 25k per team or less?

edit: never mind, I see it's been discussed already.

I'm seriously tempted as I am on the scheme this year but will have to wait and see. I've already got two holidays booked before the end of June, a third might be pushing it financially. Anyways, long way to go yet.
Yes, I think they will. I reckon we have no more than 12,000 on the CL cup scheme.

Definitely FA Cup if we get there. It’s still a fantastic competition and the thrill of going to Wembley never leaves you.
Strong possibility of Istanbul too, if we get there. I’ll do some proper research once I’ve seen the draw tomorrow. Fingers crossed blues.

City had a huge following in Porto considering the covid hassle, easily outnumbered Chelsea by 4 to 1 if not more, comsidering the tests for covid were 150 quid and upwards, thousands will travel if we get there, also we are becoming a global brand there will be loads there supporting City not strictly home based

Have you booked flights already?

One way flight out there mate yea. Fly Wednesday and got an Airbnb til the Monday. Gonna take the rest of the week off and fly somewhere else but don't know where yet! Will see what mood we're in when it comes to it. If city win the CL it might be straight back to Manchester and if they don't, probably Amsterdam ha

Think I'm agreeing with you. Every Blue I know (bar one miserable git) are planning to be in Istanbul on the 10th June

Hope your circumstances have changed from 2021 and you will be there too.
I’ve booked to go to Malaga so I won’t. I do work now thanks but I’m confident City can do it again and I can go.

I don’t even hold membership this season so I’ll get established again before planning a final.

One way flight out there mate yea. Fly Wednesday and got an Airbnb til the Monday. Gonna take the rest of the week off and fly somewhere else but don't know where yet! Will see what mood we're in when it comes to it. If city win the CL it might be straight back to Manchester and if they don't, probably Amsterdam ha
Are you still going if we don’t get there?

Without a doubt. Me and the wife have booked 2 weeks in Greece, an island just off Athens. So if we get to Istanbul the plan is to have a few days in Athens and get a flight to Istanbul from there.

Then, once we've been crowned Europan Champions, get back over to Greece and sit in the sun with smug smiles on our faces.

I love the FA Cup so will definitely be at Wembley. Just hope we don't play the Scum as they're wankers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.