If we get to either final are you going ?

Definitely going to FA Cup semi-final and final if we should be lucky enough to get through to both.
I've already been looking at going down to London via LNER East Coast route (like I did last year vs Liverpool).
It's a lot cheaper than Avanti West Coast,and it should mean that I can avoid most of the rags fans who happen to be on Manchester to Euston trains.
As soon as the draw is made on Monday evening (assuming we are in the hat), and the actual date of the game is confirmed,I'll be booking my train ticket.

With money tight, I'll only to to Wembley for a game against united, whether it be semi or final. Will deffo go to Istanbul. Only got my season ticket to join the cup scheme for a champions league final

Easyjet flying to Istanbul from Manchester but price is already £600+ (normally would be around £200) . Anyone going bear in mind the stadium is way outside the city and there is every chance of chaos at the ground.

Will depend on the price of the club trip to Istanbul, but assumes I will get a £60 paper ticket. £500 max for the flights with the club.

FACCF only one week before it.

If we get to the FA Cup final yes. Can’t beat a day out at Wembley!

Can’t be arsed with the european shit. If we win it I hope the players take turns in pissing into the trophy and throw it at the bent uefa suit cunts in the posh seats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.