If we get to either final are you going ?

CL it all depends on Mrs Lady and her treatment

I went to Porto and (team selection aside) loved the experience

I did pay silly money via UEFA for the ticket though (€600 IIRC) as I had nowhere near enough points to buy via the club

I absent minded booked to go to Malaga on the weekend of the CL Final. I hadn’t thought football was still a thing in early June…

I’m too far down the pecking order for tickets for that one but would surely go to Wembley.

few of us already booked a week all inclusive in dalaman tuesday to tuesday.

going to go regardless but if we get there will fly internally to istanbul on the Friday.
Likewise booked two weeks in Bodrum had a look as I booked can do a flight to and from Istanbul for £120.

Mrs doesn’t know why I was so up for turkey :)

Would final tickets for the champs league be hard to get if we get lets say 15k-20k tickets? Lets pray they go down to all seasonticket holders

Already have my hotel booked for Istanbul 4 nights 220 euros! I’ll definitely be going to fa cup as well, fingers crossed.

My niece is getting married in Ireland that weekend, so I'll miss the FA Cup Final as it's that final on June 3rd, not the CL!
Yeh I knew that Istanbul was 10th June but didn’t realise FA Cup final was 3rd, what a twat that is!
So won’t be going to Cup final (thanks to selfish sister) just Istanbul fingers crossed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.