If we get to either final are you going ?

IF, we get to either I will see who we get.
Not got enough points so if I fancy it I will just go on a corporate type package with my Mrs.

Wembley is a terrible day out for any occasion. Awful location, hugely overpriced. I can't stand the place.

Imagine having a CL final there having looked forward to going abroad for a proper European experience. Stuck in the shittiest part of London, match finishing around 10pm, (possibly 11pm if ET, penalties) followed by presentation, lap of honour, etc.

Good luck getting a train back to Manchester. It'd probably be easier getting home from Istanbul.
Wembley is always a terrific day out. The location of Wembley is neither here nor there because London is so easy to get around and can go to other parts of London for pre- and post-game drinks and get to Wembley on the tube or a bus easily.

Never had a bad day out at Wembley, even Wigan was a right laugh once we got back on our coach.

Wembley is always a terrific day out. The location of Wembley is neither here nor there because London is so easy to get around and can go to other parts of London for pre- and post-game drinks and get to Wembley on the tube or a bus easily.

Never had a bad day out at Wembley, even Wigan was a right laugh once we got back on our coach.

It's an age thing mate. The attraction of Wembley and London in general wore off a long time ago for me.

It's been some years since I've regarded going to any match as an excuse for a 'jolly', and certainly don't think my pension could cope with London prices if I went on one.

Get there, have a drink and a pie, watch the match, go home. That's football for me and probably quite a few FOCs nowadays.

You young 'uns go out and enjoy yourselves. Whoever gets there, I'll be watching the FA Cup final on telly, and barring winning an all expenses paid trip for two to the CL final, I'll be doing the same for Istanbul!

:-)

I’m a dafty. I was so disappointed with the anti climactic FA Cup SF last season that I decided to stop enrolling on the FA Cup scheme which means that should it be a Manchester v Salford final this season I’ll be struggling for a ticket

I’m not on the CL scheme either and I’ve only got 8k points so I don’t think I’ll get near a ticket there.
I think you would probably get one for FA cup with that.

I use Trivago for hotels as it finds you the best deals.

The beauty of Wembley Park on the Jubilee line is that it connects to every other line on the network so you can get pretty much anywhere in the capital.

The 2012 Olympics improved East London no end so Stratford is a good night out now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.