If we get to either final are you going ?

Probably won't get the chance. I'd love to do the FA Cup. I'm cityzens matchday so doubt it will drop low enough.

Hoping to take my daughter to Semi at wembley though. She's 7 and been to two games but both last season.

Istanbul. Fascinating city and for an added sentimental reason. In my 20's i went around Turkey for a few weeks with a nice NZ lass I knew in London. Had planned to end the trip at the ANZAC war cemetery at Gallipoli where the grandad she never knew is buried but had to cut travels short when the Turks invaded Cyprus. Didn't make it to Gallipoli and in spite of a time spent in NZ didn't make it as a couple eventually, either, though she did come to the 1981 Wembley replay with me. She never got back to Turkey so either a few days before or after the CL Final I'll pay belated respects to Corporal MacDonald, died of wounds in 1915.

Istanbul. Fascinating city and for an added sentimental reason. In my 20's i went around Turkey for a few weeks with a nice NZ lass I knew in London. Had planned to end the trip at the ANZAC war cemetery at Gallipoli where the grandad she never knew is buried but had to cut travels short when the Turks invaded Cyprus. Didn't make it to Gallipoli and in spite of a time spent in NZ didn't make it as a couple eventually, either, though she did come to the 1981 Wembley replay with me. She never got back to Turkey so either a few days before or after the CL Final I'll pay belated respects to Corporal MacDonald, died of wounds in 1915.
She sounds like a jinx

I’m a dafty. I was so disappointed with the anti climactic FA Cup SF last season that I decided to stop enrolling on the FA Cup scheme which means that should it be a Manchester v Salford final this season I’ll be struggling for a ticket

I’m not on the CL scheme either and I’ve only got 8k points so I don’t think I’ll get near a ticket there.

Reckon if we got to the final and got napoli that'd put off a few absolutely mental them lot are go round smashing the place for fun

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.