IF we get to the final how would you distribute the tickets?

i've not read all the posts but my thoughts are this;
the 4 home cup ties this season have seen approx 23,000 blues in attendance, those blues who supported city in the cup should get priority. ( i'm sure one or two would be in cup scheme and may have given season card to a friend and not gone themselves, it happens. )
those who have the most loyalty points will have gone to cup matches anyway so wouldn't miss out on final tickets and then work it down on the loyalty points scheme.

johnmc said:
Flixton blue said:
If the club starts forcing season ticket holders to join a compulsory cup scheme like the rags do then that is shocking.

I reckon they wont go to the lengths the rags have done, but I can see the current loyalty system being scapped or amended to make more recent matches more valuable in the scheme of things for big games.

The current system was brought in when Wembley was a pipe dream. Now it will be year in year out hopefully. There is no way they will allow 20k attendences in the early rounds and then sell 32K tickets for the semi without a tie in somewhere.

I'll bet they don't... and why would they? They are and always have rewarded loyalty over a number of years... It's normal!

Anyone else think that the way the OSC got the tickets was a bit unfair?
i duno about clubs in england but i know a club of 20 in ireland and they got about 10 semi tickets. Not one of these guys actually season ticket holders, just citycard or 1game-per-season fans who barely hold meetings (drinking sessions) so hardly fair that they managed to get 10 tickets! and that was before the club scheme or the those with thousands of loyality points that they have built up over years...I have had my ticket 8 years now and heading for the 9th but only have 2300 points roughly and think my chances of a semi ticket are slim!?

Finally, if, JUST IF, and am praying, we get to the final and beat the scum (ooo how i wont let them hear the end of it) how will final tickets be sold? i say the loyality points if fair but all this corporate tickets is crap, big deal if u pay thousands for a meal and padded seat for ur rich ass, try getting up in the early hours, in minus temps, flying ryanair (which isnt the worse but flights cost me hundreds a season) and sit on a plastic seat with the true blues singing ur heart out and not worrying if ur suit has prawn on it!

Enough ranting but just wana see 30k real fans at wembley who want to be there like my dad whos 40 odd and hasnt seen city win a thing!

UUJblue said:
Anyone else think that the way the OSC got the tickets was a bit unfair?
i duno about clubs in england but i know a club of 20 in ireland and they got about 10 semi tickets. Not one of these guys actually season ticket holders, just citycard or 1game-per-season fans who barely hold meetings (drinking sessions) so hardly fair that they managed to get 10 tickets! and that was before the club scheme or the those with thousands of loyality points that they have built up over years...I have had my ticket 8 years now and heading for the 9th but only have 2300 points roughly and think my chances of a semi ticket are slim!?

Finally, if, JUST IF, and am praying, we get to the final and beat the scum (ooo how i wont let them hear the end of it) how will final tickets be sold? i say the loyality points if fair but all this corporate tickets is crap, big deal if u pay thousands for a meal and padded seat for ur rich ass, try getting up in the early hours, in minus temps, flying ryanair (which isnt the worse but flights cost me hundreds a season) and sit on a plastic seat with the true blues singing ur heart out and not worrying if ur suit has prawn on it!

Enough ranting but just wana see 30k real fans at wembley who want to be there like my dad whos 40 odd and hasnt seen city win a thing!
we are constantly told by OSC members that only qualifying seasoncard holders with the points get the tickets

I've been reading these comments about OSC's for the last couple of weeks now. Instead of whingeing why not join one?

Most branches charge about £8 a season for adults and welcome new members. The way clubs are run is usually quite open and if they're given say 50 tickets for a game, then the 50 members with the most loyalty points will get those tickets. All this is overseen by the club anyway so there's little chance of anyone jibbing in if they haven't got the points. The reason the club gives blocks of tickets to OSC members is so you can sit with your mates or family - simple.

If you want to start your own OSC it's easy ;-

Get a group of fellow Blues.

Find somewhere for them to meet.

Liase with the club for away tickets, branch policy etc.

Pay for those tickets upfront and then get the members to pay you.

Build a website.

Organise a coach/transport to both home and away matches.

Liase with the police as to where your coach can and can't stop on the way to away games.

Be on call 24/7 to members asking about travel and ticket arrangements.

Be prepared to do all the aforementioned things for no payment whatsover.

Off course you could just ask about and join one that already exists even if you can't make it to any meetings - They're there to benefit like-minded people not to put obstacles in peoples way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.