If we had too lose one player out of these who would it be;

Yaya, Vinnie, Silva, Sergio or Hart?

Mine would be Silva as he is the only one i truely feel we could replace
Have you been on the meths

Re: If we had too get rid of one player

McFcMiKe7 said:
Lucky13 said:
Phil Jones
You can't get rid if Phil Jones. He is the king of comedy.

If only we could get the mighty Phil Jones we could get rid of all of them, and the manager, and the tea-lady.

mcfcblue240 said:

I agreed with you here..it's seems like denis suarez is prepared to take silva's place in some years..but the only player i will get rid right now will be ballo..take the cash from psg and buy what we need

Re: If we had too get rid of one player

strongbowholic said:
mcfcblue240 said:

I'd get rid of you for asking a stupid fucking question.

Me too

;-) sorry

Didsbury Dave said:
Some of the comments I've just read about Silva on this thread ram home the point that a fair proportion of football fans know absolutely nothing about the game.

He's our most important player bar none. Out of all of those you listed he's the one that our whole game is based around. We are not the same team without him in it. Everything good we do comes through him. Our momentum, penetration and rhythm is all based around him.

Hart, Kompany, Ageuro and Ya Ya are our other key players, and I'd even lump Barry and Clichy in there at a push too. But Silva opens defences. There aren't many players in the world who can do that.

Agree to an extent but Yaya is the one our team is based around. He is the biggest cog and without him we just don't function. Backed up by the fact he is never, ever, under any circumstances rotated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.