If we sign eto'o could he wear 23?

danmancity1 said:
skiddypants said:
Pollerz said:
Would people be against eto'o wearing the 23 shirt with a small RIP under the number if we get him.

I think it would be a nice touch and MVF would most prolly have loved to see where city are now and for sammy eto'o to be a part of it.

Pollerz..

Here is your quote from another thread that gets my back up.

..Ive got a bit of a dilemma here..
Im getting my name on my home shirt this season.. Pollerz... now my bday is on the 23rd and i want 23 on there do i do this as a sign of respect to mvf and for my bday or do i leave it?

NO, NO, NO, Have you got a problem with this city shirt number 23...

R.I.P ...M.V.F.

I don't see a problem with any City fan having a replica shirt with No Name and 23 on the back - as a sign of respect, and any other reason - just as long as there is no Name (Or Vivien-Foe)

Eto'o is not a City fan. Not yet a City player either.

huh?

we need eto'o first, but if we got him i think it would be good idea as hes cameroons finest like MVF was and as long as the number is retired after eto'o leaves it shold be fine.

Eto'o plays for Cameroon doesn't he?
He may well have been in the squad the night Marc died.
He'd understand the reason it has been retired

NO WAY Should the shirt be bought back.

Have a bit of respect, before it goes completely out of fashion.

The difference is Eto would be here for the cash, Marc was a footballers, footballer a mans man, and a gentle giant!

No change

skiddypants said:
Pollerz said:
Would people be against eto'o wearing the 23 shirt with a small RIP under the number if we get him.

I think it would be a nice touch and MVF would most prolly have loved to see where city are now and for sammy eto'o to be a part of it.

Pollerz..

Here is your quote from another thread that gets my back up.

..Ive got a bit of a dilemma here..
Im getting my name on my home shirt this season.. Pollerz... now my bday is on the 23rd and i want 23 on there do i do this as a sign of respect to mvf and for my bday or do i leave it?

NO, NO, NO, Have you got a problem with this city shirt number 23...

R.I.P ...M.V.F.

Im sorry but what is wrong with having my Birthday the 23rd and my name on my shirt?

god forgive.

NO NO NO NO!!!

I think it wud be disrespectful to his memory to unretire the shirt no matter who its for and what connection theyve got, its Foe's shirt and always wil be!! Rip big man gone but NEVER FORGOTTEN!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.