If we sign ronaldinho,, is it still a coup??

A goal every two games ratio for Barca .... followed so far , by a goal every three games ratio for Milan makes Ronaldinho still a worthwhile bet.

He's also got a goal every three games ratio for Brazil.

But he's 29 now , and i'm not sure about him for some reason ...... i still think it'd be a risk if we bought him , but it's hard to argue with his goal ratio.

Robinho was a coup, he's young and talented (though most on here hate him)

Ronaldinho after Robinho wouldnt be a coup, great player on his day but he wouldnt be popular with the fans at all.

i don't won't him, i think we'd be better off buying players that know the league, we can afford to turn most players head's, if i owned/managed city i would be looking at place's like Arsenal, liverpool, Villa, Everton even Chelsea and the rag's for player's including quality from abroad. We need player's with the right attitude and i wonder if Ronaldinho has got that.

charliebigspuds said:
i don't won't him, i think we'd be better off buying players that know the league, we can afford to turn most players head's, if i owned/managed city i would be looking at place's like Arsenal, liverpool, Villa, Everton even Chelsea and the rag's for player's including quality from abroad. We need player's with the right attitude and i wonder if Ronaldinho has got that.

Also, if we want to compete in the top 6 we need to do what the rag scum do by weakening the teams around us by buying up their best players, Gareth Barry is a prime example imo.

are you still doing blogs on youtube??
RealMancsAreBlue said:
charliebigspuds said:

Also, if we want to compete in the top 6 we need to do what the rag scum do by weakening the teams around us by buying up their best players, Gareth Barry is a prime example imo.

mcfc78 said:
RealMancsAreBlue said:
charliebigspuds said:

No mate, i have retired

tragic....
RealMancsAreBlue said:
mcfc78 said:
RealMancsAreBlue said:
charliebigspuds said:

No mate, i have retired

I'd prefer City stayed clear.

We've demonstrated we won't let clubs take the piss, we should prove that we won't let players take the piss also.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.