If we sign ronaldinho,, is it still a coup??

Would any of the top 4 want him? Imo Chelsea, Arsenal and the dippers would defo have him and we want the sort of players they attract

looks like il be the only one with ronaldinho on my back if he signs then??

mcfc78 said:

Michael Johnson will have him on his back as well, when he's carrying him out of fckin wetherspoons

RealMancsAreBlue said:
mcfc78 said:

Michael Johnson will have him on his back as well, when he's carrying him out of fckin wetherspoons

Hhhahahaha. PMSL. sign him up the old lush . still laughing hah

RealMancsAreBlue said:
charliebigspuds said:
i don't won't him, i think we'd be better off buying players that know the league, we can afford to turn most players head's, if i owned/managed city i would be looking at place's like Arsenal, liverpool, Villa, Everton even Chelsea and the rag's for player's including quality from abroad. We need player's with the right attitude and i wonder if Ronaldinho has got that.

Also, if we want to compete in the top 6 we need to do what the rag scum do by weakening the teams around us by buying up their best players, Gareth Barry is a prime example imo.

and tim Cahill maybe? I've always despised the rags for buying other teams best players though .... mind you,wilkinson was an arsehole to sell cuntona to them ... berg,may are others that should never have been sold to united

I'm not to sure, but i think he's past it but he still has class and at times he can be truely amazing, he just lacks consistency nowadays, but i think we should get him as it will boost our name as a club and show were serious.

Don't get me wrong I love having brazillians and magical players at the club but all he'll be is a bad influence to our brazillians. Do you really think he'll do anything for us , he just wants the money.The only reason I can think of wanting him is that a city short will be on the frount cover of fifa lol.

We'll be winning 6-0 one week and losing 0-6 the next.
We need to get the cake right before adding too much icing.
As we all know, although some don't like to admit, When the Brazilians are good, they're very , very good
and when they're bad they're horrid !!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Don't do it a complete waste of time and space. The last thing we needs is another Brazilian who goes missing when the going gets tough in the winter months!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.