If we went out at the group stage.

Our lack of experience as a club is a factor, and I'm really not expecting us to win it. But our squad and management have bags of experience in the cl . Even if we go out early it's a disappointment rather than a crisis. But bringing the thread back to it's original point, an early exit would ramp up the pressure for the title.

Didsbury Dave said:
Our lack of experience as a club is a factor, and I'm really not expecting us to win it. But our squad and management have bags of experience in the cl . Even if we go out early it's a disappointment rather than a crisis. But bringing the thread back to it's original point, an early exit would ramp up the pressure for the title.
That's true.

Didsbury Dave said:

For winning the title or having a good run at it this year?

halfcenturyup said:
Didsbury Dave said:

To improve from last year I guess..

this sounds like yet another mancini out thread.

if it is -

you bunch of fucking wankers even if we go out at the group stage, even if we dont win the league or the fa cup he will still be in charge next season

we've only play 5 fucking games. get a life

if its not -

no, my opinion of him will not change. the man is a city legend

S04 said:
halfcenturyup said:
Didsbury Dave said:

To improve from last year I guess..

Yep, I'll buy that. Progress is what it is all about. If there is progress, everyone should be happy.

If we go out at the group stages its not the end of the world, I highly doubt it though. A draw against a team that parked the bus across the goal mouth and only scored because of a simple mistake wasn't a disaster. The players and management will both learn something from the Napoli game and we will come back even stronger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.