If we were to get all our targets...

Nascent Blues

How many players would expect to play for the majority of games? Just imagine trying to pick a front six from:

Cavani
Tevez
Aguero
Dzeko
Silver
Nasri
YaYa
Isco
Thiago
Fernandhino
Navas
Milner
Gaz Baz
Rodwell
Garcia

Obviously some will leave but if we did get all our targets (if indeed these are our targets) then who would play the majority and who would end up with splinters in their arse?

My understanding of the new boss is he picks his first eleven and will only rotate when they are tired. Not sure how long will last once CL and COC kick in and we are playing every three days.

IMO

If we get the players we are supposed to get and we release Dzeko and Tevez then as far as I am concerned our best eleven maybe something like this

Hart
Zab
Kompany
Nasty
Clichy

Yaya
Fernandhino
Isco

Silva
Cavani
Aguero

Rammyblues said:
My understanding of the new boss is he picks his first eleven and will only rotate when they are tired. Not sure how long will last once CL and COC kick in and we are playing every three days.

IMO

If we get the players we are supposed to get and we release Dzeko and Tevez then as far as I am concerned our best eleven maybe something like this

Hart
Zab
Kompany
Nasty
Clichy

Yaya
Fernandhino
Isco

Silva
Cavani
Aguero

That has just made me erect.

Feed-The-Goat said:
Rammyblues said:

IMO

Hart
Zab
Kompany
Nasty
Clichy

Yaya
Fernandhino
Isco

Silva
Cavani
Aguero

That has just made me erect.

List the 7 subs and you might just explode!

Thiago
Navas
Nasri
Milner
Richards
Lescott
Keeper

And the eight players in the stands would be

Kolorov
Rodwell
Razak
Guidetti
Garcia
3rd keeper
Barry
Sinclair

de niro said:
get to the bookies and lump on us winning the title. whatever the odds.
Its who has the better transfer window in us or chelsea for me
We have actually drifted in the last week or so to 5/2

Rammyblues said:
And the eight players in the stands would be

Kolorov
Rodwell
Razak
Guidetti
Garcia
3rd keeper
Barry
Sinclair

This was really the point of the thread. There are going to be some high profile players that will not really get a sniff, apart from in the league and FA cup. I can't see Barry, an integral part of our squad for three seasons, willing to to sit out the majority of games, and this can also applied to a number of others.

If we are going to bring in 4 or 5 first team players then who's going to leave?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.