If we were to have one Scottish player... Who would it be?

mancityscot said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
darren fletcher

runs out of thread.....................................................
I don't rate the guy, anonymous for Scotland
He's a good player, not for Scotland because the majority of the team is baws and he has very little to play with, whereas at club level the majority of players are at, or higher than his level.

And because he's not a massively skillful player who produces moments of magic, and is rather a quietly effective sort of passer/tackler/harrier, he's never going to be that impressive if he's playing with shit.

Plus i reckon he's so important to the rags that Ferguson tells him to ease off a bit.

Actually he's basically a Scottish Busquets, half as talented, a bit more energetic, and equally as much a repulsive, gormless, moaning little woman.

Gordon, hutton and mc carthy(even if he does play for Ireland he is still scotish so I'm counting him). Don't think they would get in the starting eleven but the first two would be good squad players and mc carthy is one for the future

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.