If we win FA cup would you keep Mancini?

tijuana tev said:
Fulop's Reflex said:
Practically speaking, it's the owner's decision.
I am just asking your opinions

For me it's important that we keep him. He is very important manager.
I wish you would all FUCK OFF. Mancini is going nowhere.There is no talk from the club about him going. Its all bollocks from the rag press. Wishfull thinking.They are shit scared of Mancini,pissed off with the way the club is developing into a team that will dominate english football for a long time to come. The rags are killing themselves to finish above us, great determination in fergusons last year or so. Got to be expected. When hes gone watch them slide.
let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Mancini is the best manager City have had since the Mercer/Allison/Book era. It would be crazy to dump him regardless of the results this season.

For what it's worth I think that City will finish second in the PL and win the FA Cup this season.

Lomas has a lob on said:
I think Mancini's future depends on our league performances from now til the end of the season.
If we continue like we played against Southampton, then I think he's gone, regardless of the fa cup.
If we go on a good run, and at least pull back Uniteds lead slightly, then that might be enough to show the powers that be, that he is still the man to lead us.

I have a feeling he may well be gone in the summer either way though!
He might even walk for all we know!

I feel exactly the same.

I wasn't buying into the sack Mancini theory until the last couple weeks. If he loses the locker room then they have no choice but to change the coach cause you can't change 15 players. If the finish 2nd and play well, then I'd like him to stay. If he wins the FA cup then he has to stay.

Finish 2nd, win FA Cup....have a great summer window and then it will be a fresh assault on all fronts.

The press want us to fail - that is their agenda here and why they constantly only wish to report negative statements about our manager, and show a total lack of respect towards him in press interviews.

Our club and Bobby are aware of the plan and what is required to keep moving forward - hence why they do not listen to the abject views of the press and individuals who seem to think they know better on how the club should be run.

Mr. Aguia said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
I think Mancini's future depends on our league performances from now til the end of the season.
If we continue like we played against Southampton, then I think he's gone, regardless of the fa cup.
If we go on a good run, and at least pull back Uniteds lead slightly, then that might be enough to show the powers that be, that he is still the man to lead us.

I have a feeling he may well be gone in the summer either way though!
He might even walk for all we know!

I feel exactly the same.

I wasn't buying into the sack Mancini theory until the last couple weeks. If he loses the locker room then they have no choice but to change the coach cause you can't change 15 players. If the finish 2nd and play well, then I'd like him to stay. If he wins the FA cup then he has to stay.

I agree, its the performances that count.

Which would be a better measure of Mancini's abilities: a) We beat Barnsley, Blackburn and Everton to win the cup but finish 20 points behind United, struggling for 2nd place; or b) We lose a tight game against Chelsea in the SF or Final and finish 2nd in the league 2 points behind United after winning our remaining games?

Danamy said:
Another thread that's gone down the pan with petty point scoring against each other rather than a reasoned debate?

This site is going down hill rapidly, Rascal called it the other day, the level of debate has hit rock bottom.

the level of debate has hit rock bottom.
=================
maybe because the 'topics' have hit rock bottom?
Repetitive shite.....

JGL07 said:
Mancini is the best manager City have had since the Mercer/Allison/Book era. It would be crazy to dump him regardless of the results this season.

For what it's worth I think that City will finish second in the PL and win the FA Cup this season.

Since Mercer... Allison failed... Book won the league cup... that elevates RM above the pair of them...

2nd only to Joe...

strongbowholic said:
BluessinceHydeRoad said:
What no-one on here can argue with is the facts. Mancini's record ar Inter is hardly bad and he's brought home the bacon here. Mourinho did well at Chelsea from a much better starting position, but at Inter his record in his first 11 CL matches was won one... Hiddink is a good manager, but neither i nor anyone else knpws what he would have done at City. Mancini came and did it. Apparently Mourinho is on his way out at Madrid, having won one title, but "losing" it again and not yey having delivered the CL. He didn't win the CL at Chelsea.

Those who go on about Ferguson and Wenger really want their bumps examining. Ferguson has been in situ at the swamp since October 1986 and Wenger arrived at Highbury in 1997. So, exactly when do you want to judge them? Let's start with slur. Between 1986 and 1993 he spent twice as much as Arsenal, Liverpool, Everton and Spurs (the next four biggest spenders) put together on players. And he won one FA cup. He won the CL at his sixth attempt. He has won it once more in the 14 years since. Mancini has a fair way to go before we compare him adversely to Ferguson.

Wenger inherited a strong team which had won the FA and League cups in 1993 and the Cup Winners cup in 1994 when it had finished fourth in the league but George graham was then sacked and disgraced and the club performed poorly under Rioch finishing twelfth. This was despite massive investment inthe playing squad made possible by shareholder investment. This investment continued after Wenger's arrival and enabled him to bring in "big names" from the continent. Wenger has never had to take a team from City's lowly position to trophies. His record is impressive but he has not built a trophy winning team since 2005, and his indebtedness to hiss predecessor for the trophies he did win (in particular his back four) must be borne in mind.

Mancini is well on course with City and it will be interesting to see what he can achieve with the length of tenure and support given to Ferguson and Wenger.

Excellent post and criminally overlooked in amongst the froth and the name calling.
One of the best post on the thread glad you bumped it strongbow
It was lost,your right,in all the arguing yesterday,i was at fault for some of that..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.