"If we win the league I will...."

Blue Bowler said:
go in the rags soveneir shop on match day buy a rag shirt with

CTID
NEVER

printed on the back

I wouldn't step foot in there dirty shop!!!

jimharri said:
XxRachXx said:
rnblade said:
you can't back out now!! WE WANT PICS!!

gotta win the league first ;)
That's not a ''no'' then!

COME ON CITY, FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!!!

Rach...you'd better be fit...because the way things are going I think a few on here are getting their 'hopes' up at the thought of this. If you're not fit, you do realise you'll put a bit of a downer on our celebrations!!!

01MANC said:
jimharri said:
XxRachXx said:
gotta win the league first ;)
That's not a ''no'' then!

COME ON CITY, FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!!!

Rach...you'd better be fit...because the way things are going I think a few on here are getting their 'hopes' up at the thought of this. If you're not fit, you do realise you'll put a bit of a downer on our celebrations!!!

im on the picture thread they can see for themselves :D

Clearly going by some of the 'forfeits' a lot of you are pretty confident we're going to win! Come on boys, it's an epic long shot, lets get something a bit better going. xxRachxx you've got the right idea! ;) And to whoever is eating a red candle, bravo.

adrianr said:
Clearly going by some of the 'forfeits' a lot of you are pretty confident we're going to win! Come on boys, it's an epic long shot, lets get something a bit better going. xxRachxx you've got the right idea! ;) And to whoever is eating a red candle, bravo.

i agree need somebody to join me && give me something to look at :p

Think we should all congregate MIB style outside rooneys house while renditioning the horrible cnut all night long with blue moon :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.