"If we win the league I will...."

I want to get a city tattoo in the style of a mayan calander considering its 2012. I don't want it united orientated but it may be cool to say something like "your world is ending" idk, any other ideas?

So many saying they get tattoo's done. Shouldnt need to win the tiltle to go get one! ;) Got mine allready so geuss ill just go into work wrapped in city flag singing bluemoon in the faces of all the rags at half 5 the monday morning!

mancincali said:
I want to get a city tattoo in the style of a mayan calander considering its 2012. I don't want it united orientated but it may be cool to say something like "your world is ending" idk, any other ideas?

A banner or flag like that would be effin epic!

Josh Blue said:
mancincali said:

A banner or flag like that would be effin epic!
It needs a good jab or saying to make it fit though. Cheers! Glad you like the idea.

Shave all my pubes then stick them over my receding hairline, then anything could happen but I will be too drunk to remember

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.