If we won the league who would care..

I would rather have won last night, and lost to spurs last week, i thought we had a great chance of a double ths season.

john blue said:
I would rather have won last night, and lost to spurs last week, i thought we had a great chance of a double ths season.

I with you on that! would have made a nice little double this season

intheknow! said:
brad the blue said:
I wouldn't. Although it hurts to lose to the dippers at the moment.

I get ya!

The Dippers really are shit and our players are soooo much better than theirs but I think the Carling Cup is their only hope for this season.

I can't wait (sarcasm) if Pool win the Carling Cup, the media reaction and the endless smug punditry/King Kenny/Saint Stevie G mass hysteria UNBEARABLE!! No doubt the Dippers will take over Wembley.
You sound so bitter mate. Yes you're a very good team and deserve to be top of the league but we just knocked you out of the cup over two legs, surely we can't be that bad? Y'know, seeing as you're so good?

Hart and Reina are both fantastic 'keepers. Johnson and Richards both have their excellent pros and not so good cons. Skrtel and Agger is a fantastic partnership that is blossoming while Savic and Lescott just isn't stable for you. Enrique is a far better player than Kolarov or Gael 'Can't Defend' Clichy. Obviously in midfield de Jong does a great job and Barry has improved loads whereas Gerrard is still finding fitness and Adam isn't much better than average. Nasri and Silva looks great on paper but last night Kuyt outshone both of them, while Bellamy looked like the £35m striker Dzeko and Carroll are, not the free transfer- what a performance.

Obviously you had no Kompany or Toure but you can't use that as a massive excuse when we were without Suarez and Lucas, two key players,

Overall your squad is superior to ours but I feel it is extremely disrespectful of you to call our team shit. I'll bookmark this just incase we win the Carling Cup and/or FA Cup and you fail to win anything. Then we'll see what you have to say.

Thrown away the chance of winning another trophy (either if it was only the carling cup)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.