if we.......

riley347

only signed lescott and NOT JT,would that be sufficient for a top 4 push????/....do we really need 2 new centre backs????....

riley347 said:
only signed lescott and NOT JT,would that be sufficient for a top 4 push????/....do we really need 2 new centre backs????....

It would be a possibility but if we got Terry as well, I think it might then even be a probability. Sail on City.

riley347 said:

IMO yes. Ned & Micah are not the finished article by any stretch of the imagination yet. They're still learning and need protecting.

do we need 3 new strikers.........probably not but who cares, we have the cash....if nothing else we probably pursuing a opponent weakening policy before a strengthening policy...but hey ho....there we go!!!

Pam said:
riley347 said:

It would be a possibility but if we got Terry as well, I think it might then even be a probability. Sail on City.

If its possible then it already means that its probable actually.

Coming back to the topic, I can see one among, Nedum, dunne ,Kompany and richards stepping up and having a good season. so top 4 is Probable.

The BFB said:
riley347 said:

IMO yes. Ned & Micah are not the finished article by any stretch of the imagination yet. They're still learning and need protecting.

dunne,kompany????....or no.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.