if we.......

Cobwebcat said:
We need them both but....

We are not after 2 centre backs

We are after 1 CB and 1 LB. Bridge is back up. Garrido is off.

The idea is...........

Richards Terry Ned Lescott

How good does that look?

Looks alright, til you bear in mind that we're going to be relying on the fullbacks to provide width, and neither of those are great in that regard ;)

If we miss out on terry im not to worried but i think we should go after marchena or bruno alves who we could get for far less! I would like to see us get lescott but if the want ned forget it! If this happens we should go for Chiellini! I think we will need at least 2 cbs to chance the top 4! We have good cover in midfield and attack but i think we are abit thin at the back couple of injuries and we will be relaying on the reserves!

Lescott I thing will happen for 18-20m..........Terry I'm not so sure!!!!!

If we don't get Terry why don't we go for hangeland?

i reckon if we were to sign terry and not lescott we could finish top 4. but lescott with no terry would be a very tall order imo. terry will bring the whole back 4 together n organise the whole side and i think whether we can finish top 4 or not this season depends on him signing.

Nedum was class last tear ,kompany looks good at centre back and i dont think we should write dunny off just yet,we need one centre back a right back and an attacking flair midfielder.....come on oh and some well fit cheerleaders......

I'd put our forwards up against any side in the premiership as a group, our defence ( at this moment in time) lags way behind the rags & Chelsea though......luckily for us the season hasn't started yet & we're minted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.