If we're going to lose our title ...

Robinho's Subbuteo

Team supported
Manchester City
... would you rather lose it with a few games to go or on the very last day of the season?

citytill1die84 said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
... would you rather lose it with a few games to go or on the very last day of the season?

We've already lost it with 12 games to go. Thing is it won't hurt us as much as it hurt them last season. TBH i'm already over it now and just can't wait for Sunday's FA Cup game.

not entirely convinced its gone just yet, the rest though is spot on.

I think they could of been presented with the trophy on Sunday, can't see anyway back. Would be the greatest ever.
Roll on Sunday !!!!

citytill1die84 said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:

We've already lost it with 12 games to go. Thing is it won't hurt us as much as it hurt them last season. TBH i'm already over it now and just can't wait for Sunday's FA Cup game.

And I feel exactly the same .....

we've already left the title race without so much as a 'whimper' ..

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Said the exact same thing to a rag at work this morning who greeted me with, " eh, 12 points clear hey". I responded with." You can win 200 titles for all I care, but not one of them will feel the same as May 13th did for us last year". With that he just said, " suppose so, but that will never happen again". As he walked off I just said, "exactly my point". Cue face like a slapped arse.

No, not at all, I want City to keep fighting even if we do lose out in the end, giving up now is exactly what the rags would like. Last season we kept battling to the end and we won it, I honestly cannot see it happening this year but I don't ever want to see City as a club that gives up. I have supported city for over 50 years and seen some pretty bad times but I could never give up on them.
I don't know where it has gone wrong this season. One thing I do not like and that is our manager having a go at the players and it being quoted in the media all the time, if they are going to have rows why can't they keep it behind closed doors.
I cannot stand Fergie but he does seem to support his players even when they don't play so good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.