If/when we sign Dzeko

AlthamBlue said:
If Dzeko is to be Ade's replacement, and Ade isn't playing anyway, even when fit. Who drops to the bench for Dzeko?
Balo will, imo. 4312 with Silva in behind Tevez and Dzeko. Balo's only just turned 20 don't forget. But there'll be a degree of rotation of course.

If we do sign Dzeko,why are some supporters so upset at the thought that he`ll replace Player x,y or z ???
Very rarely does Bobby keep the same team,week in,week out.It`s a squad,not an eleven man team.
With the EUROPA League to be played we need as many very good players as we can and then we have the PL and the FA Cup to worry about.
RSC.Ade and Jo not good enough,although the first two are going anyway,so for me NO problem at all !

Dzeko would be instead of Santa Cruz and Adebayor if he came. Tevez could then be rested and kept in great condition for all our important games.

Who knows, Mancini may even change formation.

Ducky_ said:
Dzeko would be instead of Santa Cruz and Adebayor if he came. Tevez could then be rested and kept in great condition for all our important games.

switching from the 10-0-1 formation in August to a 4-2-4 in January ;)

Andouble said:
Ducky_ said:

switching from the 10-0-1 formation in August to a 4-2-4 in January ;)

We seem to have come an awful long way since that Spuds match,first game of the season.

It's weird but when Mancini resorted to the lone striker again in the last two games goals are scored more easily.

The two strikers upfront are only good for teams that play at fast tempo like Spurs.

But Dzeko may need half a season to get to know the Premier League. Then Tevez will leave and he slots in.

NewbBlue said:
Can't even fathom our starting lineup. Every time I make one, I realize that I left a crucial player on the bench.

Bolatelli --- Dzeko- ---- Johnson

Silva - Tevez

Yaya --- De JonG

Kolarov ---- Kompany ---- Boateng

Hart

My most attacking formation, dropped lescott, toure, barry and Zab..
Top 3 can stay up there while Silva and Tevez are free to roam up and down the field.

Mouth watering..

Aussie! said:
NewbBlue said:
Can't even fathom our starting lineup. Every time I make one, I realize that I left a crucial player on the bench.

Bolatelli --- Dzeko- ---- Johnson

Silva - Tevez

Yaya --- De JonG

Kolarov ---- Kompany ---- Boateng

Hart

My most attacking formation, dropped lescott, toure, barry and Zab..
Top 3 can stay up there while Silva and Tevez are free to roam up and down the field.

Mouth watering..

dear oh dear

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.