If yaya came back tomorrow...

McFcMiKe7 said:
Not sure, we haven't lost or conceded while he has been away. If it's not broke, don't fix it.
I never understand that saying. It is a complete misnomer. If we bought Messi tomorrow would we not want him to play until we lost or drew a game?

Yeah.

Milner was poor v Stoke, I like him but I think he'd have to drop out. Leave Barry and Garcia, push Yaya forward, that would be nice.

-------Dzeko
Silva - Yaya - Tevez/Kun

Bobbies Black Bins said:
jimharri said:
Definitely.

Hart

Zab
VK
Nasty
Clichy

Merlin
Yaya
GB/Nasri (depending on the oppo)
JM

Carlos
Kun

This managing lark; bloody simple!

Errr slight problem kompany injured...
That would be my first choice team. I wasn't thinking about the next two games in particular.

SWP's back said:
McFcMiKe7 said:
Not sure, we haven't lost or conceded while he has been away. If it's not broke, don't fix it.
I never understand that saying. It is a complete misnomer. If we bought Messi tomorrow would we not want him to play until we lost or drew a game?
Well I wouldn't say that but Yaya hasn't been so good that we have to put him in our team week in week out. He's been bang average all season.

McFcMiKe7 said:
SWP's back said:
McFcMiKe7 said:
Well I wouldn't say that but Yaya hasn't been so good that we have to put him in our team week in week out. He's been bang average all season.

Yaya Toure is one of the best CM's in the world!
His bang average is still better than most people's good.
Plus I think his sheer presence scares the absolute shit out of the opposition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.