If yaya came back tomorrow...

Lomas has a lob on said:
McFcMiKe7 said:
SWP's back said:
I never understand that saying. It is a complete misnomer. If we bought Messi tomorrow would we not want him to play until we lost or drew a game?
Well I wouldn't say that but Yaya hasn't been so good that we have to put him in our team week in week out. He's been bang average all season.

Yaya Toure is one of the best CM's in the world!
His bang average is still better than most people's good.
Plus I think his sheer presence scares the absolute shit out of the opposition.

This

SuperYaya said:
Yeah.

Milner was poor v Stoke, I like him but I think he'd have to drop out. Leave Barry and Garcia, push Yaya forward, that would be nice.

-------Dzeko
Silva - Yaya - Tevez/Kun
That's a decent idea,Yaya needs to be in,he's the best midfielder in the country.

Why do people keep starting these threads? Isn't this, at least, the third variation on the same theme of dumb questions about Yaya?

If Yaya is not our best player, he's close to it. He's quite clearly one of the first names on the team sheet, along with Hart, Kompany and Silva. He will go staringht back into the team and so he should.

jimharri said:
Definitely.

Hart

Zab
VK
Nasty
Clichy

Merlin
Yaya
GB/Nasri (depending on the oppo)
JM

Carlos
Kun

This managing lark; bloody simple!

I would never ever take Barry out if anybody it would have to be Milner out for Nasri but i prefer Milner

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.