IF Yaya was to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Yaya will leave, and I don't think he's replaceable. But these would be the best shots IMO.

Vidal
Pogba
Modric
Fabregas
Barkley
Carvalho
Matic
Kondogbia

Depends on who else we bring in and what style we want to play.

If Fernando signs he could do Fernandinho's current role and Fernandinho could do Yaya's current role (to an extent).

Add a tempo-dictator like Fabregas to that mix and let Silva/Nasri complete the 4 and we'd have a very tasty midfield that firstly no one would be getting the ball off and secondly would be solid as fuck with Fernando and Fernandinho (more so than Yaya and Fernandinho were).

I'd love to see Silva and Fabregas in the same midfield running the show. It'd be our little version of Xavi and Iniesta.

I think Yaya's potential departure makes Fernando an incredibly vital signing now.

Fabregas or Barkley for me. Would help address the low home grown players...... Saying that I don't believe the club will allow him to go. Also worth noting he hasn't actually said he wants to go just that he needs to be shown more respect or he may look at leaving!

kun said:
I don't think Yaya will leave, and I don't think he's replaceable. But these would be the best shots IMO.

That makes us sound like a one man team.

If Yaya goes we move on, Bayern Munich don't have a Toure yet they won a treble and Atletico Madrid don't have a Toure yet they are on their way to a double, these are just two of many examples.

If Yaya left we would have to change and adapt styles but we would carry on to be successful.

sam-caddick said:
kun said:

That makes us sound like a one man team.

If Yaya goes we move on, Bayern Munich don't have a Toure yet they won a treble and Atletico Madrid don't have a Toure yet they are on their way to a double, these are just two of many examples.

If Yaya left we would have to change and adapt styles but we would carry on to be successful.
That is what I meant, the players that I suggested where not direct replacements but players who would take Yaya's space in the team. Whether that means a change of style or not would be seen.

But as I said, I think he'll still be here next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.