IF Yaya was to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need an alround midfield player. Box-to-box, who can act as a play-maker and also is good defensively. Probably someone like Vidal. Fabregas while better than Yaya at play-making lacks his all round skills.

Dream would be Fabregas+Barkely or Koke+Vidal in addition to Fernando and Fernandinho. Add youth, 1 pure DM, 1 playmaker, and 2 box to box midfielers.

Should be looking at these...

Auturo Vidal
Paul Pogba
William Carvalho
Ilkay Gundogan
Kevin Strootman
Axel Witsel
Sami Khedira
Lars Bender

I would say Fabregas but it seems very unrealistic.

MSP said:
mscenterh750 said:

Yeah, because Chelsea are known to sell their first team players to "title rivals".
article-0-1B06F80200000578-814_634x427.jpg

I had to edit your original post for this to make sense, but still a valid point nonetheless.

If & big if Ya Ya goes..

We have the answer. Nasri. Fernando holding. Nasri and Fernandinho box to box. A front three from Jovetic, Silva, Aguero, Negredo, Navas, Dzeko.

Use Milner, Rodwell & Garcia as rotation for the middle 3. Add Di Maria or similar hopefully Isco if Madrid sign the racist goofy one.

I'd be happy with
.............Hart.............
Zaba.....VK...MDM.. AK.
..........Fernando...........
....Nasri.....Ferna.........
Silva....Aguero...Di Maria

Nasri could replace Ya Ya's goals and assists. We'd be more solid and score just as many. Nasri would be more responsible in possession. Can carry the ball at pace, granted not a Ya Ya pace but still quick. He has all the skill sets to be the creative force of our team, he could dictate play and one thing he does better than Ya Ya, be flexible.

If we're just playing fantasy, Fabregas, Vidal or Pastore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.