IF Yaya was to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet another report saying Yaya wants to go.....

Toure will not stay - reports

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-city-transfers-yaya-toure-7388813" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... re-7388813</a>

Jul 08, 2014 11:49 By Paul Handler 36 Comments
Yaya Toure's Manchester City future has been plunged into fresh doubt after reports in France suggesting he is determined to leave.

French newspaper Le Parisien quote an unnamed Ivory Coast international teammate as saying: "He has accumulated too many grudges against [Manchester City's] leaders and he will not stay with them.

"He will do everything to ensure his departure this summer."

The reports follow a tumultuous few months for Toure and his relationship with the Blues.

And the end of last season his agent said Toure felt a lack of respect from the club, including not celebrating his birthday enough.

Last month Toure used his France Football column to say he partly blamed City for denying him time with his late brother Ibrahim Toure, who died of cancer in Manchester.

Le Parisien also claimed that Premier League rivals United and Chelsea are interested in Toure.

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 2m
City will NOT be selling Yaya Toure this summer despite all the stories about him wanting out, according to the Mirror/@MirrorAnderson.

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
City Watch ‏@City_Watch 2m
City will NOT be selling Yaya Toure this summer despite all the stories about him wanting out, according to the Mirror/@MirrorAnderson.

Manchester City will not sell Yaya Toure despite the latest claim he will do everything to quit the club.

An Ivory Coast team-mate of Toure's, says the midfielder has had enough of City's hierarchy.

"He has accumulated too many grudges against [Manchester City's] leaders and he will not stay with them," said the unnamed player.

"He will do everything to ensure his departure this summer."

Toure, 31, claimed in May that it would be "an honour" to play for Paris St Germain and they are one of the few clubs who could afford his vast transfer fee and £220,000-a-week salary at City.

The African star has been unsettled since accusing the Blues of not making a big enough fuss of his 31st birthday.

Toure also claimed he was not excused from City's end-of-season tour to Abu Dhabi to spend time with his terminally-ill brother Ibrahim, who died last month.

City have no plans to sell Toure and expect him to join up with them after his summer break during their USA tour later this month.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-city-not-selling-yaya-3829653#ixzz36trYQ6Jg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... z36trYQ6Jg</a>
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

I guess we'll get to watch PSG posture through the French media and we'll respond with English media for the foreseeable future

richards30 said:
Taylor said:
ashmcfc7 said:
personally i dont think yaya will go but if he does we have to get vidal or pogba

I'm hoping he does go. I'm tired of his moaning.

1. Cries about cake
2. Cries about Abu Dhabi trip
3. Cries about no one caring about the Ivory Coast being knocked out.
4. Cries about being tired.

He needs to stop whining and sort it out.

I agree to be honest mate. its tevez all over again and I will constantly be awaiting the next time he feels pissed off etc and transfer requests. I will always be grateful to yaya and the way he has played over the last 4 years but the harmony in the dressing room and club is more important. add to the mix that his stock will never be higher any offer over £30m I would take and send him on his way.

1+

I'll be amazed if he isn't in the squad at the end of the transfer window. It just has all the hallmarks of agent shenanigans. One minute he's moaning about his birthday, then he's saying he wants to be guaranteed a role at the club after he finishes playing, then he'd "love" to play for PSG, then the club "didn't allow him" to go and see his dying brother despite him not asking. It all just sounds like a really bad collection of the usual "I want a new contract" tantrums that some players tend to go for. But if we can rip PSG off for a 31 year old, then we might as well do it. No point keeping a disruptive player, no matter how good they are.

I doubt Yaya will contribute as much work rates as Tevez did while in the same situation.

bluethai said:
I doubt Yaya will contribute as much work rates as Tevez did while in the same situation.

I will always love Tevez for that, it was clear he didn't want to be at City but he always gave 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.