IF Yaya was to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
TrueBlue1705 said:
If PSG will pay silly money ...in the region of £40m then I suggest we sell this big daft, self-centred tw*t as soon as possible - Its not all about him thats what he doesn't get.

This. Snap their hands off if they offer 40m and use the money to get Vidal or Pogba.

Most clubs, even PSG, will refuse to spend £30m plus on a player in his thirties.

We will demand that because to us he is worth that and that is why in my opinion he won't be going anywhere.

The only way I see Yaya leaving is if it is involving a player plus cash deal or an out and out player swap.

sam-caddick said:
Most clubs, even PSG, will refuse to spend £30m plus on a player in his thirties.

We will demand that because to us he is worth that and that is why in my opinion he won't be going anywhere.

The only way I see Yaya leaving is if it is involving a player plus cash deal or an out and out player swap.

The biter for yaya?

I believe the club know if he is going or not.

If he is going to leave it will be interesting to see how long a deal takes, will it be stretched out over the summer as other clubs eg PSG try and low ball us because they know they have swayed Yaya or is the deal all signed and ready to be done.

CTID101 said:

If he is going to leave it will be interesting to see how long a deal takes, will it be stretched out over the summer as other clubs eg PSG try and low ball us because they know they have swayed Yaya or is the deal all signed and ready to be done.

It'll be on our terms - If PSG want him they'll have to move quick and offer big money, otherwise they'll be told to f*ck right off and Yaya will be staying. We're in a strong position, Yaya and his fat headed pimp look-a-like agent can spout sh*t all they want it wont make a bit of difference to the City hierarchy, they're too professional to be affected by a childish prima donna prick who thinks her's not appreciated and bigger than the club .....

CTID101 said:

I've been thinking this myself. The arrival of Fernando makes sense in that context (even though it was being planned before all this blew up). Put Fernando in front of the back four, in the sort of role that Ferny was playing last season. Move Ferny ten, fifteen yards upfield, so he can really express his attacking skills and take over that mantle from Yaya. We just might see Ferny really blossom into a world player in 2014-15. Problem over. Yaya goes, but not for big money, being realistic.

Lovebitesandeveryfing said:
CTID101 said:

I've been thinking this myself. The arrival of Fernando makes sense in that context (even though it was being planned before all this blew up). Put Fernando in front of the back four, in the sort of role that Ferny was playing last season. Move Ferny ten, fifteen yards upfield, so he can really express his attacking skills and take over that mantle from Yaya. We just might see Ferny really blossom into a world player in 2014-15. Problem over. Yaya goes, but not for big money, being realistic.

I agree with all of this. especially the last bit.

The problem I have with it all is that what teams will spend money, especially the money we want, on a world class 31 year old self-centered player.

delkhouri said:
Lovebitesandeveryfing said:
CTID101 said:

I agree with all of this. especially the last bit.

The problem I have with it all is that what teams will spend money, especially the money we want, on a world class 31 year old self-centered player.

#
a self centred club would be a good fit theres plenty of them about.

Exhausted Toure needs time to reflect
Jul 03, 2014 06:00 By Stuart Brennan 9 Comments

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/exhausted-yaya-toure-needs-time-7361253" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... me-7361253</a>

Blues midfield ace heads list of stars who badly need a summer break before Premier League resumes after Brazil exertions.

Yaya Toure needs to get away from football, spend some time with his family – and only then decide where his future lies.

Many City fans were angry with the Ivorian midfielder last month when he made noises about wanting to leave the Blues because of what he deemed a lack of respect.

His agent’s ludicrous claim that the fact City had not properly recognised his birthday only served to deepen the growing resentment among many supporters.

But the news that Yaya’s brother, Ibrahim, had died of cancer while he was away at the World Cup finals casts a whole new light on the situation.

It seems that Yaya needs our sympathy and understanding rather than condemnation for what appeared to be spoilt and ungrateful.

People who are hurting to the extent he is can easily lash out and later regret their grief-fuelled outburst.

Throw in the fact that Yaya played more football than anyone else in City’s squad, with 48 appearances in a season that was physically demanding and mentally tough, and you start to get an idea of his state of mind.

“I got through this World Cup like a ghost,” he said after the tournament.

“Never 100 per cent. I gave everything I could but sometimes it was not enough. I suffered in silence, I kept to myself.

“I admit that I’m completely drained, worn out, both physically and mentally. All these emotions on top of each other have totally exhausted me. I am out of energy. After the World Cup, I will take myself away from it all for a while.”

He is clearly, and understandably, in a difficult emotional state as well, so a break from the game for a few weeks will hopefully clear his mind.

Club managers tend to view the major summer international tournaments with mixed feelings. The very fact that their players are out in Brazil, fighting to take football’s ultimate prize, is a re-affirmation – and a reinforcement – of the quality and character they will have at their disposal.

But the further they progress, the later they return to club training, which can bring problems in itself.

City will allow their World Cup players roughly a month off from the time of their elimination, with that time trimmed for those reaching the semi-finals and final.

While waiting for Yaya and PSG to try another dirty trick against us, why don't we just make life easier, sell him to Monaco, Yaya + cash for James Rodríguez, problems solved! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.