IF Yaya was to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see PSG signing him this summer due to the FFP sanctions, I think we could agree to sell him next summer but I think a figure of 30 million is too low. 40 million seems about right to me, due to what he offers a club as a player and the current length of his contract with us. Although with the signing of Luis for 50m I think Toure would be worth nearer 100m to PSG !

The only way I can see him leaving us this summer is in a player swap. I don't think Toure is pushing for the move , I think his agent is angling for one last big move to earn what he can from his player who is just a commodity to him anyway.

If we can set up deals for next summer for the likes of Pogba, Matuidi, Verrati, etc then Toure can go next summer with the fans blessing. Toure has blotted his copybook with the fans at City and probably the whole hierarchy at the club too. One thing for certain, he wouldn't be getting a birthday card from me next year after this summers performance.

Jimfv1 said:
I can't see PSG signing him this summer due to the FFP sanctions, I think we could agree to sell him next summer but I think a figure of 30 million is too low. 40 million seems about right to me, due to what he offers a club as a player and the current length of his contract with us. Although with the signing of Luis for 50m I think Toure would be worth nearer 100m to PSG !

The only way I can see him leaving us this summer is in a player swap. I don't think Toure is pushing for the move , I think his agent is angling for one last big move to earn what he can from his player who is just a commodity to him anyway.

If we can set up deals for next summer for the likes of Pogba, Matuidi, Verrati, etc then Toure can go next summer with the fans blessing. Toure has blotted his copybook with the fans at City and probably the whole hierarchy at the club too. One thing for certain, he wouldn't be getting a birthday card from me next year after this summers performance.
Not him. Inferior Fernandihno. We already have Dihno and Reges.

Dax777 said:
Jimfv1 said:

Not him. Inferior Fernandihno. We already have Dihno and Reges.

He impressed me in the World Cup, and is still pretty young, he'll improve and has the strength to cope with the Premier League. He might not be as good as some of the others on the list but he's a lot better than some clubs central midfielders, and alongside the two you've mentioned he could help us cope without Toure after next summer for me. If he doesn't live up to the billing then we sell him on and buy someone else, however we move in the market it shouldn't cost us much after the initial payment anyhow.

Jimfv1 said:

I think he is. The agent is merely working on behalf of the player. OF COURSE Toure wants to get out. I don't know if it's because he has been under pressure from the club to leave, or if he knows something about the club's long interest in getting a new target who is seen more or less as a direct rivalry to him.

Anyway, I think he is desperate to get out, with the club's blessing. The difficulty is he can't find a club that meets his demand and satisfies his ego.

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
EXCLUSIVE: Want-away Manchester City star Yaya Toure has turned down a move to Man Utd!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/389496/EXCLUSIVE-Want-away-Manchester-City-star-Yaya-Toure-has-turned-down-a-move-to-Man-Utd" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footba ... to-Man-Utd</a>

MANCHESTER CITY star Yaya Toure has snubbed a shock move to bitter-rivals Manchester United.

Toure has fallen out with the Premier League champions and wants to leave the Etihad Stadium this summer.

United saw a chance to lure the Ivory Coast international across town to Old Trafford in what would have been a sensational transfer coup.

United bosses let it be known Toure was on their shopping list and were hopeful of pulling-off a £40m deal.

But Toure has told the fallen giants he has no interest in joining his neighbours at United because he is holding out for a move to Paris Saint-Germain instead.

The snub is a blow to new United boss Louis Van Gaal, who is keen to strengthen his flagging midfield.

But Starsport understands Toure, 31, wants to leave the Premier League altogether and is hoping PSG make an official approach.

Toure has spent most of the summer criticising City and their recent treatment of him.

One of the biggest bullshit story's ever.......laughable even for The Star

Daz_Blue said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
EXCLUSIVE: Want-away Manchester City star Yaya Toure has turned down a move to Man Utd!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/389496/EXCLUSIVE-Want-away-Manchester-City-star-Yaya-Toure-has-turned-down-a-move-to-Man-Utd" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footba ... to-Man-Utd</a>

MANCHESTER CITY star Yaya Toure has snubbed a shock move to bitter-rivals Manchester United.

Toure has fallen out with the Premier League champions and wants to leave the Etihad Stadium this summer.

United saw a chance to lure the Ivory Coast international across town to Old Trafford in what would have been a sensational transfer coup.

United bosses let it be known Toure was on their shopping list and were hopeful of pulling-off a £40m deal.

But Toure has told the fallen giants he has no interest in joining his neighbours at United because he is holding out for a move to Paris Saint-Germain instead.

The snub is a blow to new United boss Louis Van Gaal, who is keen to strengthen his flagging midfield.

But Starsport understands Toure, 31, wants to leave the Premier League altogether and is hoping PSG make an official approach.

Toure has spent most of the summer criticising City and their recent treatment of him.

One of the biggest bullshit story's ever.......laughable even for The Star

Like we would even consider selling him to them. The star is really clutching at straws with this story.

Yaya Toure's agent Dimitri Seluk tells me Yaya is "100% staying with #MCFC next season, not PSG or anywhere else". He's coming up on #SSN

Jaxite said:
Yaya Toure's agent Dimitri Seluk tells me Yaya is "100% staying with #MCFC next season, not PSG or anywhere else". He's coming up on #SSN

just listening to it on radio. never expected him to leave but can see him going next season

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/SkySportsAmy/status/490087676503420928" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/SkySportsAmy/status ... 6503420928</a> - Yaya Toure tells #SSN he'll honour his contract and thanked the fans for their support. #SSN exclusive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.