IF Yaya was to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaxite said:
Cant see an offer of £25-30m coming in, the only way we would let Yaya leave for below that price is if we knew we had either Pogba or Barkley imo.

I can truthfully see barkley coming in this window and pogba next when yaya is allowed to leave. if say the players going to everton are micah and rodwell and both are say valued at £8m each plus not taking the money from everton for the barry deal then that's £18m straight away in a sense off the barkley price. Garcia imo in my opinion will be sold for around £10m so that's now become £28m. then theres Sinclair, guidetti, and to make the deal happen milner for maybe £10m out if he wants to leave then we know have £38m plus don't we have around £4m left in the £49m budget? £40m deal for barkley and change left over! ;-)

richards30 said:
Jaxite said:
Cant see an offer of £25-30m coming in, the only way we would let Yaya leave for below that price is if we knew we had either Pogba or Barkley imo.

I can truthfully see barkley coming in this window and pogba next when yaya is allowed to leave. if say the players going to everton are micah and rodwell and both are say valued at £8m each plus not taking the money from everton for the barry deal then that's £18m straight away in a sense off the barkley price. Garcia imo in my opinion will be sold for around £10m so that's now become £28m. then theres Sinclair, guidetti, and to make the deal happen milner for maybe £10m out if he wants to leave then we know have £38m plus don't we have around £4m left in the £49m budget? £40m deal for barkley and change left over! ;-)

Are you sure £40m? seems to much imo, i know he's English but still...

Jaxite said:
richards30 said:
Jaxite said:

Are you sure £40m? seems to much imo, i know he's English but still...

we have heard a lot about the next big English thing etc but barkley is certainly a special talent. there is always an English tax due to the regulations but this kid has more talent imo than gazza did and he could be a main stay in our team for 10 years plus! sometimes you just have to go balls deep for a talent like barkley and under manuel he would prosper further!

Offer Yaya plus money for Cavani. Then sell Negrado and Garcia, Sinclair and get Barkley

If only it was this simple lol

Taylor said:
Offer Yaya plus money for Cavani. Then sell Negrado and Garcia, Sinclair and get Barkley

Would not really want Cavani tbh

Jaxite said:
Taylor said:

Why not? 27 years old.

Aguero, Cavani, Dzeko and Jovetic- great forward four.

Taylor said:
Jaxite said:
Taylor said:

Why not? 27 years old.

I personally don't rate him and he would be pointless if we were to play a one striker formation.

EXCLUSIVE: Want-away Manchester City star Yaya Toure has turned down a move to Man Utd!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/389496/EXCLUSIVE-Want-away-Manchester-City-star-Yaya-Toure-has-turned-down-a-move-to-Man-Utd" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footba ... to-Man-Utd</a>

MANCHESTER CITY star Yaya Toure has snubbed a shock move to bitter-rivals Manchester United.

Toure has fallen out with the Premier League champions and wants to leave the Etihad Stadium this summer.

United saw a chance to lure the Ivory Coast international across town to Old Trafford in what would have been a sensational transfer coup.

United bosses let it be known Toure was on their shopping list and were hopeful of pulling-off a £40m deal.

But Toure has told the fallen giants he has no interest in joining his neighbours at United because he is holding out for a move to Paris Saint-Germain instead.

The snub is a blow to new United boss Louis Van Gaal, who is keen to strengthen his flagging midfield.

But Starsport understands Toure, 31, wants to leave the Premier League altogether and is hoping PSG make an official approach.

Toure has spent most of the summer criticising City and their recent treatment of him.

Taylor said:
Jaxite said:
Taylor said:

Why not? 27 years old.

cavanis hghly rated but is one of them players who never seems to perform id prefer nagredo to stay but who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.