if you are going to napoli-beware

Ultras aren't trouble causers! Ultras are the colourful singing and dancing fans, Aris had a stand full of Ultras last season and none of the fought any of us. This has been backed up by Aris fans, Poznan fans and a few fans from the Balkans who have posted on this website.

Our media have put this thing in our heads that Ultras are the 'firms' of foreign clubs, but that is proper wrong!

danburge82 said:
Ultras aren't trouble causers! Ultras are the colourful singing and dancing fans, Aris had a stand full of Ultras last season and none of the fought any of us. This has been backed up by Aris fans, Poznan fans and a few fans from the Balkans who have posted on this website.

ok if i ve used that term wrong i apologise. I was watching the 100 fans very loud approaching the stadium from behind the merc garage from the relative safety ;) of the 2n tier concourse CB stand. they were surrounded by cops and had about 10 tag vans following! this group had a flash point as they got to the away end! a lad next to me watching was filming, so look out on you tube

saw a bit of kicking off outside mary ds about an hour before the game, some long haired italian had a big baton and whacked a city fan with it before the police and other city fans chased him off.

other than that i thought the napoli fans were brilliant, very loud and energetic, i saw a few in the city end who seemed ok.

and their end went mental when the scored, fucking mental. I'd have them back i reckon.

Never understood the point in fronting up to people then legging it when you realise they want some.

Mind you, I still stand by my belief that most male violence is simply homoerotic showboating.

it went off outside mary ds aswell... about 7pm there was about 30 napoli lads trying to storm into the manchester pub opposite mary ds and were ran down the street by city fans and police who came out of the pub... one of the napoli fans was swinging a fuckin belt around hahaha

ban-mcfc said:
saw a bit of kicking off outside mary ds about an hour before the game, some long haired italian had a big baton and whacked a city fan with it before the police and other city fans chased him off.

other than that i thought the napoli fans were brilliant, very loud and energetic, i saw a few in the city end who seemed ok.

and their end went mental when the scored, fucking mental. I'd have them back i reckon.

yeah i saw this hahahahaha they was trying to run the manchester pub but failed lol cunts

moorsideblue said:
ban-mcfc said:

yeah i saw this hahahahaha they was trying to run the manchester pub but failed lol cunts

haha just seen your post, sounds like we saw the same events. the long haired geezer looked crackers.

felt sorry for some little lad who saw it though he was crying his eyes out.

salfordpaul said:
on route to the match i parked near the mitchell arms. i saw a group of about 20 rough looking napoli fans , a group of ten youn scousers ran at them and were chased off. some city fans joined in on the scousers side! the napoli fans walked towards the ground,turned into the estate on the right.

at the ground the, "ultras" were in a police cordon and as they approached the ground there was a bit of two ing and fro ing! these were city lads trying to get to the napoli fans!

thats my experience of today, god knows what happened elsewhere! Be very carefull blues this wasn t a friendly encounter amongst fans!
You allways talk about the trouble at games ,do you work for the police ?
Scousers!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.