If you are not at Wembley where are you watching the game ?

If you’re watching on the telly your a cnut
If you’re watching on the telly
Watching on the telly

;-)

Yeah still here, still more of a lurker than a poster but enjoy reading the banter.

Had the Android box updated, got the beers in the fridge plus wine for the good lady. One of the many benefits of living in the Okanagan Valley is the awesome selection of wines.

It'll be beer, wafffles, beer, wine, beer.

The Okanagan Spring Ale is pretty good.

I actually meant still in Canada. :) Not everyone stays beyond the first winter.

The Amsterdam Tavern in St. Louis.....a two hour drive just to watch it on the tele, yeh worth it.

I won't even be able to watch - have to drive daughter back to Uni so its radio only - however good omens are we did the same thing a couple of weeks ago when we beat Chelsea six nil so I have warned her she has to remain a good luck charm for us.

I actually meant still in Canada. :) Not everyone stays beyond the first winter.

Yeah the first winter was pretty brutal. Snow started about mid nov and there was at least 2 feet of it on the ground till mid march. Coupled with lows of -24 it was a bit of an eye opener. As I'm sure you'll understand it was a few extra layers.

Summer makes up for it and strange as it may seem, it's easier to deal with -24 than the heat.

Past couple of winters haven't been too bad but I still struggle with the wind chill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.