If you are not at Wembley where are you watching the game ?

Ha, Still with us eh? Will you be able to watch it mate?

Yeah still here, still more of a lurker than a poster but enjoy reading the banter.

Had the Android box updated, got the beers in the fridge plus wine for the good lady. One of the many benefits of living in the Okanagan Valley is the awesome selection of wines.

It'll be beer, wafffles, beer, wine, beer.

The Okanagan Spring Ale is pretty good.

You should have said you were at Newport I’d have got you a pint, great night in Cardiff after the game, can’t wait to get down to Wembley.
I wasn't at Newport......
@SebastianBlue said he would be watching the Chelsea game in The Banshee in Boston.... I asked him where he was v Newport & Schalke as I too was in The Banshee for those two games

At home. The wife and I will be hiking up the mountains this morning, before stopping at an alm for some good Austrian food and beer. On the way back down, we’ll pick up some home-made beer from a friend down the road, then get home, warm up, put the telly on, and watch the game. CTWD!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.